Lazer Blue msp

Soon2B

does anyone know when the lazer blue msp's will hit south florida.. i have been holding out for the blue but if its not out by the end of the month i might just go with tit grey...

I think there out now, I've heard of one or 2 dealers having them. I think they are just starting to circulate now, only in small quantities as there just starting to make them up. Either way, you won't be sorry if you get the "tit" grey car (boobs) I love my tit...anium grey :D

i spoke to one of my friend up north and they have them in new york on every lot.. i just got off the phone with the mazda dealership here in town and they said they would call me back in a couple of hours and let me know

If the clunk and hesitation were fixed I'd be all over one.

i stopped by my mazda dealer today to get some touch up paint and they were unloading them off the truck, 2 blue, 2 silver, a silver rx-8 and a pale yellow rx-8

i jus calld my dealer he sed they will have them in 10 days.. does the blue loook like the mp3 or does it have more flakes or somthing..

Yep, they're just getting here. Talked to a friend who's a tech at a Mazda dealership and he said they have a blue.

its darker then the mp3? anyone have any pictures , im def getting one by the end of this month.

Does anyone have a pic of the blue MSP? I've been itching to see it.

i can see what i can do to get a digital camera, but i don't own one so i can't promise anything
edit: i am going out right now to try to take some pics, i don't know how well they will come out though, but i'll try

Last edited:
i tried to borrow a digital camera, got to the dealer, and found out the camera was out of batteries. stupid girl i borrowed it from. for some reason, in the sunlight earlier, it looked darker than the es it was sitting next to. when i went back tonight under the street light, they looked the same. weird.

Back