KW Build Thread

Contacted the Oklahoma DOT to file a claim. Might be something they cover. Thanks a lot for the suggestion Rodrigo!!!

Went to my Mazda collision center. These guys love my car. One guy comes out for the estimate, then goes and gets 4 more guys to check out the car lol. Super surprised when I told then I did the install with some buddies.

Been awhile since I've updated. Nothing's changed really. Hood is still messed up, but I am getting some parts to throw on the car.
Thinking of just popping the dent, filling the scratch an wrapping the hood, roof, and trunk.

I don't know how u have gone that long with that dent.. it would have driven me crazy.. I vote for the vinyl wrap idea.. cheapest route and and it will look good on the green. Do it.

I don't know how u have gone that long with that dent.. it would have driven me crazy.. I vote for the vinyl wrap idea.. cheapest route and and it will look good on the green. Do it.

Eh it's not as bothersome as it seems. I mean it's bad but I'm not in a hurry to get it fixed cause weirdly enough there hasn't been any shows recently.

Lol I go to car shows with my fender still bent....I put a huge bandaid sticker over it so people are amused by it. And I tell them there is no dent, the bandaid fixed it...

So driving home from the show, a huge chunk if the highway comes flying out if no where strikes my hood and windshield.

It is not good...

sorry about your hood :(

I got this nasty cut on my rear pilar a year ago with a mail box, still have it covered with black Gorilla tape with grey duck tape on it; and drove over a curve in a parking lot hurting my left rocker panel(dumass). My STF project always take the bodyshop money(+ - $700) away ;).

9385052491_b160fba198_o.jpg

Good luck fixing it

Andres

Contacted AirREX. Might be getting new rear bags to allow more low! Staying in contact with them is a pain. Taiwans time zone doesn't exactly correlate with mine.

Just the Racing Beat. It's worth every penny IMO. It's what the car should have sounded out of the factory. Now when I accelerate...I can't help but smile.

Buddy of mine has a 2, eventually I'll record a stock vs RB video. Videos are hard to compare to the real deal.

Car show today. I'll try to get some photos up. Not just of mine, there's a pretty nice locally owned NSX.

Didn't get many pictures as I was running a booth. I'm waiting on a front lip, and I received my new rear suspension from airREX. Took 2 days from Taiwan. Wish UPS worked that fast.

Back