KW Build Thread

Depends on what kind of deal you can work out. The spoiler is pretty pricey. I know you gotta make your money but 3d carbons stuff seems to be a bit over priced. I want the side skirts too but damn at $200 a pop, my wallet begs for mercy.

Yeah, they are a bit pricey but the quality is very good. I have the side skirts at home waiting to install. I can probably get it for a bit lower than you'll find online. I was however asking more than selling. ;)

Yeah, they are a bit pricey but the quality is very good. I have the side skirts at home waiting to install. I can probably get it for a bit lower than you'll find online. I was however asking more than selling. ;)

Let me see how dramatic of an effect they have in regards to lowering. If they make it look significantly lower I may have to move it up my priority list.

Gonna get a spoiler and my rears rolled soon.

Mean while:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    106.2 KB · Views: 217
Got my rears rolled and every thing dialed in so that I ride low all the time. I can't get any lower in the rear as the bag itself gets in the way.

So mods to look forward too...
Finish the trunk.
Lip, Skirts, Spoiler

I'd really like to get skid plate, intake, exhaust, and retrofit headlights.
But I'm in college. And the definition of college: Financial Black Hole in which provides "education" that doesn't help much because you learn more in 2 weeks of your profession than 8 years of college.

I didn't bring my camera. But I did snap this one with my phone.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    629.6 KB · Views: 180
So driving home from the show, a huge chunk if the highway comes flying out if no where strikes my hood and windshield.

It is not good...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    543.8 KB · Views: 191
The poor hood =(
I hear you about losing to stock mazdas. It's a bit annoying when all they did was make it look shiny and you put all that work into it to make it really look nice

Blue dart I was actually looking at those.
$512 to repair was my quote!

You could buy so much with $500...I love how high some places give estimates though, of course they are only the "starting price" it can always go up just because. I refuse to deal with collision centers anymore.

Yeah it's stupid. I'm thinking of also of just pulling the dent. Putty in the scratch then wrapping the hood.

And to top it off. I lost a sway bar nut. On my way home from work I heard clanking. And my sway bar isn't even connected to the strut. Sweet! At least I caught it before it ruptured a bag.

Yeah it's stupid. I'm thinking of also of just pulling the dent. Putty in the scratch then wrapping the hood.

That's your best bet. Fairly cheap and could look pretty awesome. Or you could possibly buy a new hood and have it painted. It can be a lot cheaper that way.

Back