KOOLDINO-sketchy guy (joke!)

k-lea said:
*because of K-lea and her drunken stupidity..
delete.

it's actually false. it's because i'm a cheap bastard,and i live 1 hour from carlisle.

sooo..yeah. tara's cool now. you'll all have fun, cept i dunno if she's even coming...

Last edited:
boostdprotegelx said:
delete.

it's actually false. it's because i'm a cheap bastard,and i live 1 hour from carlisle.

sooo..yeah. tara's cool now. you'll all have fun, cept i dunno if she's even coming...
You quoted, dumb-tard..

boostdprotegelx said:
heh. well, as long as you got the point. Dana and i are good..he's cool as s***.

Yeah he built my eng

boostdprotegelx said:
very nice. how's it running? what kinda numbers are you putting down? pictures?

No idea about number but it seems to be pretty strong, i pulled on an 06 sti from 3 - 4 then let off, he had intake, exhaust, and tuning so he said. The engine is solid though, he does good work

Blitzd said:
No idea about number but it seems to be pretty strong, i pulled on an 06 sti from 3 - 4 then let off, he had intake, exhaust, and tuning so he said. The engine is solid though, he does good work
yes. he does.

Liquid_Ag said:
everyone staying in teh same hotel room is accountable for your buddies. im accountabile for 3 nice ppl. they are all accountable for me mwahahahahaahah

Yeah have to watch out for Rob. He was ready to beat up a chick who poked him with a pool cue Friday. :p

D-rock240 said:
Yeah have to watch out for Rob. He was ready to beat up a chick who poked him with a pool cue Friday. :p
ouch...woman beater? ....rob, come on now.no one is gonna buy stuff from protegegarage if you are beating women.!!

on another note, SU forums piss me off.

boostdprotegelx said:
ouch...woman beater? ....rob, come on now.no one is gonna buy stuff from protegegarage if you are beating women.!!

on another note, SU forums piss me off.
psh. i wa s going to beat my pool cue into her side pocket if you know what im sayin

k-lea said:
haha, naw.

Rob, I second that ass-tape. We should put some over my mouth as well..

Negative.

Then again, it would get you to STFU.

Hmm...

boostdprotegelx said:
delete.

No drama is permitted at carlisle.

D-rock240 said:

beatsponsor.jpg

Back