KOOLDINO-sketchy guy (joke!)

boostdprotegelx said:
...i dunno..i think i'm wondering some things about this guy.... busy guy...MY ASS.

(yupnope) told you to look out for it dana:)

I gotta tell ya, i got a little defensive when I saw this thread...... then I felt wetadid. lol

Blitzd said:
I gotta tell ya, i got a little defensive when I saw this thread...... then I felt wetadid. lol
heh. well, as long as you got the point. Dana and i are good..he's cool as s***.

Liquid_Ag said:
*brings ass duct tape*

I better order my ass duct tape up here so I have it before carlisle..

and yes kristin.. not only the mouth, but probably the ears, nose, and eyes would be a good idea too.

Kansei said:
I better order my ass duct tape up here so I have it before carlisle..

and yes kristin.. not only the mouth, but probably the ears, nose, and eyes would be a good idea too.
hahahah

dude maybe I don't wanna go to carlisle, just when I think I'm weird you guys remind me that I'm so very normal haha

(canada)

Kansei said:
dude maybe I don't wanna go to carlisle, just when I think I'm weird you guys remind me that I'm so very normal haha

(canada)

Just don't get cornered and you will be alright.

everyone staying in teh same hotel room is accountable for your buddies. im accountabile for 3 nice ppl. they are all accountable for me mwahahahahaahah

Yeah I wouldn't be staying at a hotel but it's a long ass drive to Carlisle so yeah.. :p I'll be leaving at like 4 in the morning to get there Saturday haha

Back