kLUNK FIX PROTOTYPE TESTED!

emailed them on Wednesday or Thursday, haven't gotten a resonse, either...

Just subscribing to the thread (yeah, that means I'm getting a set when it's finally available :) )

I know Dave's had his hands full and is also subscribed to the thread... he knows the urgency but Mazda parts isn't his mainline job so... bear with him! He's as excited as the rest of us but in our conversations I know his first priority is to get it RIGHT. Then... get the right suppliers for the parts and have them prepped correctly (mainly the plating to make it LOOK right and to help delay the rustbug's inevitable visit...). He'll get back to us soon I hope!

-LD

I'd just like to thank both you and Dave for keeping us so well posted on this, BTW, not to mention putting so much effort into making it right (I wish Mazda had thought to do that). I'm sure pretty much everybody is excited about this, and is more than willing to wait for such a great product. I know I am!

Thanks again guys!

Does anyone know if there is a pic of the kit on a MSP bc my exhuast goes under the control arm instead of over and i didnt know if this kit may cause clearance issues..

SOSPEED said:
Does anyone know if there is a pic of the kit on a MSP bc my exhuast goes under the control arm instead of over and i didnt know if this kit may cause clearance issues..
Ping should be able to get that pic for you.

I'm very interested in this. I'd still like to see any auto-x videos by Dave.

yea last post from here was 04 lol theres other people that have been recently talking about it.. try doing a search

I replace the rear sway bushings and they last about 2years. Never really understood why everyone needs a fix. Fresh 156e's are like 18 bucks and they take around 20mins if your taking your time.are we losing performance from the stock sway and fresh bushings, or do people still get the clunk with fresh bushings? If not its not really a hassle to swap em out every once in a while.

Does anyone know of a urethane replacement for the 156E's? Not the bracket mod, etc..., but just urethane bushings? Thanks in advance.

Back