Ken Block Gymkhana 2 Video - June 1st

Nothing like good ol' self promotion. Like my ma used to say, "If ya got it, flaunt it", and Block does a great job at that.

I can wait, not like it's a Mazda. ;) I'd like to see what he could do with a RX-8.

he's co owner of dc shoes IIRC. I've met him a few times at some rally america events. he's on the Subaru forums too nasioc.com. He post every once in a wile and shows up to the random subaru meets.

theres also the video of his rally car on tracks

he's co owner of dc shoes IIRC. I've met him a few times at some rally america events. he's on the Subaru forums too nasioc.com. He post every once in a wile and shows up to the random subaru meets.

theres also the video of his rally car on tracks

You are correct - co-owner and founder of DC. He was at a meet yesterday in Chino Hills with both his Gymkhana cars and signing autographs. Check it: http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1748272&page=24

IIRC, Rob Dyrdek and Ken Block had a deal that if he could make a basket from half court, he'd own 1/3 of DC. He made the shot as far as I recall.

Checked the vid out. Can't wait to see the new one tomorrow.

If I could switch places with anyone, it'd be Ken Block. You're right, what's better than owning a kick ass shoe co. (which I currently sport and have for 6 years), having a s*** ton of money, and goofing off with cars.

Crazy video...

566 whp STI whipping around at you while you stand there with a water balloon. Yes...

Last edited:
*Spoiler ALERT below*

I honestly think the Round 1 Gymkhana was better. This one seemed to be more of "gags" than actual skill. Trust me when I say, I know the man has the skill (moreso, in fact, in his right pinky than my entire body). However, the flourescent bulbs, paintball gun, and explosions. The last one was more pure skill and less show. Sure the first one had the Segway gimmick and it was good for a laugh.

That all being said. The things I did like. When his rear bumper skimmed the barrel... awesome. Actually going underneath the trailer at the end... awesome. And just generally being able to steer a car that's out of control while in control.

First Round Gymkhana: Score 10 out of 10.
Second Round Gymkhana: Score 9-3/4 out of 10.
Third Round Gymkhana?!?: I'll be waiting.
(breakn)

Back