Kansas/Missouri MSP's?

03YellowMSP

:
03.5 Mazdaspeed Protege
just wondering if there were any other MSP owners in the KC metro area! always looking for people to cruise with and/or schedule meets with!

I've seen a few MSPs around the KC area but none on the forum..

How do you like the 2 heimy?

Love it. What I like most about it so far is the agility of it. You can throw it around and its pretty responsive in its stock form, suspension upgrades will just make the car alot more fun to drive. Plus I'm getting like 38mpg without babying it. Where are you located in MO, do u know of any local meets? I live in Independence, but am like 10 minutes from downtown.

Nice. I really like the 2s. If they made a mazdaspeed 2 I'd be very tempted to trade in the Protege..

I'm in Lee's Summit, used to live in Independence. I don't think there's much of a Mazda scene

That's cool that you're in LS. Yeah unfortunately there is not that much of a Mazda scene in KC, but on that same note that's what makes it cool to have 1, kind of an exclusive thing. If you find out of any info on local stuff pm me. Import faceoff is coming back to KCIR in October, maybe I'll see u there?

btw I really love MSP's as well. I bet you have a nice setup going.

Never been to an import face off.. My MSP is only lightly modded, but it's still a lot of fun. What color is your 2? I'll keep an eye out.

liquid-silver metallic. Yeah IFO is alright. They have show/drag event, pretty laid back. I've been twice and like it.

I will be moving into kansas city, MO this saturday, and will be working at NFM in kansas. hope to get together with some of the other mazda and MSP owners out there!

good to see there are some modified cars out in the midwest, hopefully I can find some of you guys that are on the forum to hang out with. any good clubs out there? whats the night life like? and drag strips out there?

Last edited:
Import face-off is going on this Sunday, the 9th at KCIR.

cant wait to meet some of my fellow mazda owners. I am loving the midwest. car seems to run better here! anyone know of any good hangouts seeing as that I am right at the kansas/missouri border???

Latest posts

Back