Justanothermp5's Build Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
like i said on fb atleast you have the experience to use elsewhere. youll pull through it dude.

and yall wouldnt believe the light out these headlights put out. im gonna be ordering a set sooner or later

Last edited:
Yea, I got some side jobs lined up already, but a steady paycheck was always nice.
Im just going to use this time to get everything on my car to where I like it, im going to be fabbing up a custom rear diffuser into the rear bumper.
Should be interesting.

Build is on hold.
Got laid off today and I owe the Snap-on guy quite a bit of money, so nothing will be going on with my car until I pay him off.
Ill be posting pics of the rad when it comes in, but thats going to be it

found this a bit funny. later on you go to say you're going to get your car the way you like it and fab a diffuser up. lmao.

anyways. file for unemployment man! you'll have a semi steady decent stream of cash.

found this a bit funny. later on you go to say you're going to get your car the way you like it and fab a diffuser up. lmao.

anyways. file for unemployment man! you'll have a semi steady decent stream of cash.

lol yea, but that was always in the plan to begin with, I hate how the rear of the car looks with the factory bumper, and nobody really makes anything that looks attractive.
The diffuser will be more for looks than anything, but I want it too apear functional. Im talking about after I get all the money I owe payed off of course, so dont expect anything right now

but Ill def be filing for un-employment.

Well the radiator came in yesterday, but I cant start putting it in until I figure out what to do about the O2 sensor, ill post pics later so you can see what Im talking about, but its within like 3 mm of the radiator right now. The Mishimoto wont fit unless I move it.
Heres some updated pics:
394189_10150531555365799_520500798_10558905_420534569_n.jpg

385975_10150527976135799_520500798_10547053_1703337765_n.jpg

^thanks man
Dude how did u get ur tale lights that color?

*tail lights. and I used night shades. They have a new can thats transparent red. Im going to be wrapping them in some transparent red vinyl pretty soon. The vinyl will make them look alot better for sure.

How do you find the wrapping? Obviously it requires some practice and patience but would you say its really difficult? I've been considering this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back