Justanothermp5's Build Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
yea thats true, so yours is just screwed on? it doesnt bounce around in the wind does it?
i have enough noise when i drive, dont want to add more lol

ok good, so did u put anything where the fogs are at or no? i dont want to put too many screws and have it look ghetto lol

i got gold screws though so at least it'll look nice

alrighty cool, i was thinkin of not painting the tips of the screws and goin for the kinda 240 look if u get what im sayin....
u know how they have the wide fenders in the back that are just screwed on? that look cept with the lip lol

Yea i think it'll look good. I think I may end up doing that as well when I replace my screws that are in there now. If I don't like it, I'll just paint over it. :D

ill be sure to post tons of pics tomm when i do it and wash my car lol

question, what do u screw into in the fenderwells? there isnt anything behind there...been wondering that

There is. If you look under the plastic there is a small section of the bumper that is wider and has enough room to drill through. Just make sure you measure it right. I have a couple holes from where I drilled through the lip and completely missed that section lol.

ill be sure to post tons of pics tomm when i do it and wash my car lol

question, what do u screw into in the fenderwells? there isnt anything behind there...been wondering that

like i said.. with the lip mocked up, you'll see where it sits for the fenderwell. make sure you take time to make sure where you want the holes goes through the fender lip. drill holes, and put bolts w/ nuts on there.

alrighty ill take a closer look tomm.
have to get it done, cuz i move up to charlotte on saturday lol

still havent packed anything either :(

Photo0161.jpg

Photo0163.jpg

Photo0164.jpg

Photo0165.jpg

Photo0166.jpg

(eek2)

Ehh.....I think you were better off w/o the yellow fogs, it flowed better but if you like it, then hey.

say whaaat! dam i thought everybody was going to like it :(
lol but they were only like 20 bucks, so ill leave em till they start to burn...i know they will cuz i got a hole in my driver's side fog light lol

I never liked yellow fogs anyways, too played out to me.

Like yellow fogs are cool, I have some, but I don't care for the overlays on any car.

yea i get what ur sayin...they are pretty played out now that u mention it
i've always liked yellow fogs though...idk im still sort of in the middle
i originally wanted 3000k hid's for the fogs but that was too expensive so i just got these lol

i had the yellow fog overlays for 2 days and removed em and just got yellow bulbs.

Not my style personally.

and where you lookin that the HID fogs were too expenssive? I got both sets for about $90 in my cars

Yeah, DDM sells kits for around $100, good price.

I like the fogs to match the headlights better than yellow fogs, on my next fog light setup I'm gonna run 6k hids and put my amber signals back in. I like the amber signals with the hid headlights but w/ yellow fogs, it clashed too bad so I got white led signals.

uhhh i dont remember the website at the moment but its where i got my headlight HID's
i actually could have afforded the HID's to be honest but im low on funds and i still need to pay for machining of the block and what not so im kinda paranoid about spending more money then i have to on exterior looks parts
and i have no job at the moment :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back