Just did three steps wax... Why not do the first photoshoot of the spring?

Savoire

:
Mazda Proteg MazdaSpeed 2003.5 Titanium
I figured after waxing for the whole day, even though the skies were grey, it was time for the first photoshoot following the miserable winter. So here are some of the pics.

Savoire_Photoshoot_20070507_8.jpg

Savoire_Photoshoot_20070507_7.jpg

Savoire_Photoshoot_20070507_6.jpg

Savoire_Photoshoot_20070507_9.jpg

Savoire_Photoshoot_20070507_5.jpg

Savoire_Photoshoot_20070507_4.jpg

Savoire_Photoshoot_20070507_3.jpg

Savoire_Photoshoot_20070507_2.jpg

Savoire_Photoshoot_20070507_1.jpg

Now I just need to wait for the landscape to get a little greener!

wow very nice. what kind of wax did ya use? also how did u get that kool effect of ur tach?

L8R said:
Sheesh, do you even drive it??

Looks niiiiice.

Last pic shows odo at almost 60,000 km. And it's been trough 4 hard canadian winters now! (silly)

kura808 said:
wow very nice. what kind of wax did ya use? also how did u get that kool effect of ur tach?

I look on autopia.org before buying any detailing products... I used the Three step Mothers wax which is surprisingly comon yet surprisingly good.

As for the pic of the tach, I simply exposed it for around 15 seconds and reved slowly while shooting. Pretty easy to do yet looks cool ;)

maybe i'll check those products out xD its so kool to see ur own reflection in the paint lmao.

uhh sorry to thread jack..(coming from a photo newb) but how do u expose it? is it possible to do it on a sony digicam or did ya do it wit a normal cam and make it in a blackroom?

Savoire said:
I look on autopia.org before buying any detailing products... I used the Three step Mothers wax which is surprisingly comon yet surprisingly good.

As for the pic of the tach, I simply exposed it for around 15 seconds and reved slowly while shooting. Pretty easy to do yet looks cool ;)

kura808 said:
maybe i'll check those products out xD its so kool to see ur own reflection in the paint lmao.

uhh sorry to thread jack..(coming from a photo newb) but how do u expose it? is it possible to do it on a sony digicam or did ya do it wit a normal cam and make it in a blackroom?

I did it with a Canon Digital Rebel. You can achieve the same result in good lightning condition as long as you can select the shutter speed on your camera manually.

ooo i see thank you xD hehe

Savoire said:
I did it with a Canon Digital Rebel. You can achieve the same result in good lightning condition as long as you can select the shutter speed on your camera manually.

Nice car, nice pics. Your MS3 in the background too? If so, color me envious, lol.

What kind of head unit is that?

Looks nice! I was looking at that headunit a while back, but decided against it because it doesn't have a CD player.

BradC said:
Nice car, nice pics. Your MS3 in the background too? If so, color me envious, lol.

What kind of head unit is that?

No the MS3 is my father's car (crazy)

The desk is an Alpine iDA-X001. It doesn't have a CD player. It can only play AM/FM/sat radio and USB devices. Optimally, you want to use it with an iPod that you can control directly from the deck. That's what I do. It's awesome!

Greensleeper said:
SUPER CLEAN! Especialy since she go out in our harsh winters... BUT REMOVE THE RICE-s*** ALTEZZAS! ;)

AHAH! You have no idea how long I debated before getting these. I'm not a fan of altezzas either, especialy the chrome ones... But for some reason I couldn't stand the stock ones anymore.

Beautiful shots. Grey skies are great for photoshoots. Cars amazing, the 3 is cool too.

Apologies first for this off topic question but it is regarding Savoire's Protege MSP and my P5. Firstly what is that dash (stereo and whats that trap door?). Will that whole assembly fit the P5?

Please if you could PM me if you know the answer I dont want to ruin Savoire's post of the excellent pictures.

Apologies...Back to topic.

i want my car that clean. all the time.

what'd you use to get the hair off the seats a lint roller?

Actually you would be surprised of what a microfiber cloth with water can achieve!

Nice job, looks great! It's alot of work to maintain a "show car" appearance living up here. 2 thumbs up bother!!

very clean.....

and re: the altezzas I like the carbon ones on the silver car, looks pretty good.

BUT REMOVE THE RICE-s*** ALTEZZAS!
I couldn't help but notice the similarities between his tails and the MS3 tails in the one shot....guess they're not so "ricer" after all, huh? =)

kickniteasy said:
I couldn't help but notice the similarities between his tails and the MS3 tails in the one shot....guess they're not so "ricer" after all, huh? =)

You just summed up my reasoning right there. It's no coincidence I bought them after the MS3 was bought and sat next to it for a few weeks...

Back