just curious....

between parkville shopping center and nothern parkway, but I'm moving soon...hopefully not too far away though...

Last edited:
fkmp5 said:
what area are you looking to move to?
between here and bel air I think unless I find a job further south...

columbia is my cut...if i find a job past or in columbia...I'll move closer to there...

I'm in Bel Air currently. I drive a 07 speed 3 in black mica with some work done to it. I'm always down for a get together just reply here or PM me. Also a friend of mine has a silver ms3 and he runs down to Golden Ring just about every work or so for a small get together.

what kind of cars are meeting up at golden ring (just mazdas?) and what night is it?

It's a mix, not just Mazda. I need to get the info because I only went once or twice with a friend of mine who has another MS3. I'll let you know once I get the info from him. If anyone else has any other meets or get togethers around the area please feel free to chime in.

i would like to do a get together soon. its been a while since ive been on here. any parking garages that we could chill in?? i dont know if the new one in owings mills at the metro station. holla at me

I'm down with saturday just get me an address and I'm there. BTW there hasn't been any updates yet. I'll let you know.

ok couple things:

1. Friday night anyone interested in a trip to MIR for midnight madness?
2. People meet at Home Depot/golden ring almost every night around 8:30/9 pm until they are booted then they are off to either the pep boys up rte 40 a few miles or to the walmart
3. Have been out to good ol' glen burnie and some decent folks are meeting up at pepboys on ritchie (met a couple cool rx-7/8 folks and a guy in his spicy ms protege) all in all it's a good time

family reunion on saturday for me so unless it is late I will have to raincheckit
keep us posted though

Saturday afternoon meet up and see the transformers movie? (Sorry zoom^3)

Arundel Mills or Columbia?

Did I invite you and your station wagon? LOL

Which do you want to do? If we go to Columbia we could park the cars in one of the garages.

Last edited:
Friday night I'm going to a friends house in PA..

and I saw transformers at White Marsh already-- AWESOME MOVIE though!!

side note: I'm still seeing a sunlight silver MSP behind "noodles & co" and a black mica MSP w/mods around the "five guys burgers & fries".. both in White Marsh on Campbell Blvd. I'm assuming they are employees of those respective establishments. ANYONE???

Saturday afternoon meet up and see the transformers movie? (Sorry zoom^3)

Arundel Mills or Columbia?

It's all good, just keep this thread updated with the goings on and I will see if I can break away from the family reunion for "work" or something ;)

Hey folks, new MS3 owner here. Had it less then a week. Live up in the Bel Camp/Riverside area and would love to get involved in the goings-on around this area.

You guys planning any fun runs or get togethers soon?

Thanks

Saturday ended up being Just Rob and I. Saw the movie and then had a burger and some drinks @ Duclaw (cheers)

Tranformers was good, the CG is great on the big screen. I liked the detail used on their eyes.

Back