Just bought a Ralliart

Mr.Ames

:
2002 Mazda Protege 5
well it seems i have upgraded to better and faster things. not sure what i'm gonna do with the p5 yet, it burns oil like a 2 stroke. probably take the head off and see what needs fixing while its parked for the winter.

Attachments

• ralliart.jpg
    ralliart.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 663
evo's an extra 13G in canada, and the gf didnt like the grey plastic on the back bumper (uhm) she'll be driving it mostly cuz i'm always gone at work so i figure its fast enough, she already scared herself with the turbo

Nice, a cousin of mine just bought an 04 Evo last weekend. imo I can't believe you're letting your girlfriend drive it. Fiance' or wife ok, not GF. Well unless she's on your policy.

6 speed sequential tranny, electronic dual plate clutch, with paddle shifters. the gf's insurance is 1/3 the cost of mine so she will be driver #1

How ironic! When i replace the P5 i am thinkin' real hard about a black Ralliart as well!

Let me know what you think about the fit/finish and the 'clutchless paddle shifters' (i would really prefer they came with a good 'ol 6 speed muh self...;) )

I had to test drive it twice before i started to feel ok about not having a clutch pedal. put it in sport mode and it drives like i drive my p5. except i can be lazy. lol

Not too shabby, I wasn't a big fan of the new lancers till I rode in my friends. They're pretty nice! Hope you enjoy it.

Back