JosueP5's '03 Protege5 Build Thread.

Here's my plan to prolong my car rusting out. :)

2011-10-17120839.jpg

Did you get your rear sway bar yet? Rust is just natures weight reduction. ;)

Yea, I got it last week or the week before. It's a Progress, Phen.

I'm not in a big hurry to install it yet though. Unless it makes a good difference on the street as well?

Well I think it drastically changed the feel of my P5 when I installed mine for the better. But I think you will need the clunk fix because I know that would drive you batty. I never looked into them since I don't really mind it anymore. But I think since the coilovers it doesn't clunk anymore. Perhaps some rear adjustable endlinks and you'll be golden. Regardless, I think you'll really like the way the car handles after the sway bar is installed. Especially on those highway entrance/exit ramps. ;)

Yeah... you'll notice quite a difference with it.

Adjustable endlinks have the potential to make noise if you don't tighten them enough. As with any upgraded parts, there are those little quirks that can get you (and everyone likes to b**** about them)

Fail...lol

This product is no longer being produced. I would like to thank everyone for their support.

Mine came with grease fittings in the brackets, will this be beneficial in preventing a clunk?

Damn, that thread was started last August, and they're still not around yet? Who else makes them? I saw Racing Beat mentioned on the last page.

What you are experiencing now is reducing support for an older model line which has dwindling interest in parts like this. It really sucks.

Damn, that thread was started last August, and they're still not around yet? Who else makes them? I saw Racing Beat mentioned on the last page.

It was started in August, he already produced one batch that many people are running, hes currently GI for another batch. he has a list of 10 already for the second batch and its only a 4 week turn around IIRC he has also reapplied for AMM so he can sell them

Eh, it's not that bad for someone who has minimal interest in modding these cars to begin with. lol I've said all along that if my car didn't come with the mods it did, I'd be rolling stock and would be fine with it. I only spent money for track mods recently to improve my performance out there the few times I'll be able to afford a track day. Worse case is, i'll just swap it on with my track brakes. I can deal with squeaky brakes and a clunk on the track, just not everyday. haha

Back