Jeeez...My Car is Not "Cute!"

i'm ok with chicks thinking my car's "cute". once those chicks that call it cute get inside, "Gotcha b****!". like a big cute fisher lure, they can't help it. it's like a bug to a bug zapper.

yeah, get used to it... I seem to get... 'Hey, is that a Honda?!' more often than calling it cute.

yeah - i get 'cute' alot...but my brother told me I officially graduated into the school of 'rice'.

KanseiZM said:
Stock, a Protege5 is cute. When I see my car, I think it is damn sexy (not in a sexual way though hahaha).
yea right, you take one look at that tailpipe...

(hump)

It is a cute car, had one before I got my MSP, they are both cute. It also really depends on who is telling you that, most girls would say that it is cute. I get that even with my MSP. It doesn't bug me. Better cute or "neat" than "ugly"

I don't mind "cute" from the females. (And I've gotten it a few times already.)

What bothers me is "cute" from my father-in-law. And no, my father-in-law is not a girly man. Trust me. He's all about driving fast, and loud, big engines. He's a guy's guy. So it bothered me when he called it "cute." Even AFTER he drove it Street-X style around his neighborhood and commented, "Wow! This little buggy has some ZIP! It handles great!" He's a tire guy...and has had the opportunity to drive some cars at a Cooper Test Track down in Texas. Made me feel good that he liked the power/handling...but then he had to follow it up with...

CUTE!

Bah.

Crime Dog said:
I don't mind "cute" from the females. (And I've gotten it a few times already.)

What bothers me is "cute" from my father-in-law. And no, my father-in-law is not a girly man. Trust me. He's all about driving fast, and loud, big engines. He's a guy's guy. So it bothered me when he called it "cute." Even AFTER he drove it Street-X style around his neighborhood and commented, "Wow! This little buggy has some ZIP! It handles great!" He's a tire guy...and has had the opportunity to drive some cars at a Cooper Test Track down in Texas. Made me feel good that he liked the power/handling...but then he had to follow it up with...

CUTE!

Bah.

all i know is that my wife likes my pfive (never said the word cute), but totally ruins the gas milage whenever she drives...i wonder.

i said to this girl @ my school hey wanna drive the WAGON? She said what kind? I was like a mazda, shes like a protege 5? I rally the **** out of my car im like shaddap. Shes like no im serious this girl has more mods then id ever think of getting in the suspension. I was like can i drive? Please. Shes like nope. Ill have to get her to come out to the mazda meets.

Back