Jeeez...My Car is Not "Cute!"

ghettobubba2001 said:
i said to this girl @ my school hey wanna drive the WAGON? She said what kind? I was like a mazda, shes like a protege 5? I rally the **** out of my car im like shaddap. Shes like no im serious this girl has more mods then id ever think of getting in the suspension. I was like can i drive? Please. Shes like nope. Ill have to get her to come out to the mazda meets.

! now that's a rare find.

ghettobubba2001 said:
i said to this girl @ my school hey wanna drive the WAGON? She said what kind? I was like a mazda, shes like a protege 5? I rally the **** out of my car im like shaddap. Shes like no im serious this girl has more mods then id ever think of getting in the suspension. I was like can i drive? Please. Shes like nope. Ill have to get her to come out to the mazda meets.
haha Awesome! Sounds like she and I could be related... I'm still tempted to put a decal saying "this is NOT my boyfriend's car" in the rear bumper lip of mine.

Actually, yesterday was the first time (that I can recall anyway) that someone - a GUY no less - called my car cute. The nerve!!! I immediately corrected him. I dunno, when I look at Morrigan, I think she's sassy, got attitude, anything but 'cute'. (pissed)

I have gotten 'cute' also, from girls. I have also had my share of 'new car' questions. My one friend did a walk around and when he saw the odometer he said "It's not new?" I then told him it was an 02 and he couldn't believe it.

Got two more 'cute car' comments this weekend. Will the madness never end. lol

This 'cute' stuff worries me... I've owned my P5 for about 3 weeks now, haven't heard that yet though.

Somewhat dreading it.

When ever a chick says my cars is cute, i just show em how huge my cock is....

Speed_Racer said:
lol, it is cute, but not far from plain sexy. I <3 seeing girls in P5s.
maybe i'll snap one up of me in mine tonight.. :D

Back