Jay is trying to screw me

FlyingMS6

PS!
Banned
Potential Scammer!
:
2007 MS6
So my engine threw a rod last week. I took it to the dealership, I had a blow off valve on the car. I took it off before I took it in, but left a newer hose that came with the BOV. They said because I changed the hose, they suspect I put on a boost controller and they won't cover it. Thats bullsh*t. They sent it up to Mazda reps somewhere else for the decision, is there any argueing once it has went up that far? Any suggestions?

It looks to me like you're trying to screw the dealership.
You had a MBC + FCD. http://www.mazdas247.com/forum/showthread.php?t=123704449

Both of which will sling a rod if you overboost + not tune correctly(see: FCD).
Save up and buy a replacement engine. We'll help you with the swap.

Btw, they have to prove that your mods caused the damage to void your warranty (see : Magnuson-Moss Warranty Act).
This is enough evidence.

Last edited:
Jay Mazda
1661 Whittlesey Rd | Columbus, GA , 31904
PH: (706) 322-8570 | FX: (706) 571-2735

You guys are idiots to come these forums crying..Knowing you did somnehing wrong....I amnot saying I wouldn;t try to get Mazda to cover it...But dude...Just keep it to yourself.

No point in trying to get sympathy here..it ont help your case.

Hey hey relax, we all come here to vent (some more than others [that's a referance to THIS guy]). Ok, so we've covered that he had mods. Big deal. Let me ask you something, do you believe that car dealers are always 100% upfront with you? I can answer that... no, they aren't. Case in point, look at my car. They said, "We gave it a 150 pt. inspection and everythings tip top shape." 3 days (about 100 miles later) check engine light. My WGA's diaphram (sp.) was ripped.

Edit: I know I am not like this sometimes but this should be a place to come and ask your fellow Zoom-Zoomers what they'd do.

No..My point was to keep it to yourself so you don't get flamed..and so there is nothing for the "MAN"(Mazda) to read about your situation.

Thats all.

I even said in my post..I would try to get it covered too.

this made me laugh...for some reason...I haven't the slightest idea why.

Yes well I don't think my contraceptives are ANY laughing matter. In fact, you can just... you know... I just thought about it... you ain't worth it.

(wedge)

I'm kidding.

No..My point was to keep it to yourself so you don't get flamed..and so there is nothing for the "MAN"(Mazda) to read about your situation.

Thats all.

I even said in my post..I would try to get it covered too.

Or you could be a good fellow Mazda owner and not flame or almost blow a fuse because he came to vent.

Yes regardless of what happened....you did have a mod and dealers are only going to cover damages caused by stock parts, not modified parts....but, its the dealers call. But at Jay....I don't know what kind of call its going to be. That was the dealer that did not want to budge anything on the Speed...now that I think of it, the salesman didnt even try to talk to the manager. A week after I bought the Acura TL, I got a call from the manager asking me to come in to look at the Speed6....(uhm) no.

Let us know how this goes. More than likely they will tell you your on your own on this since it most likely spiked and messed up your motor.

Back