Its a sad day in my p5s world.

tunersteve said:
I don't know how it is down there, but here in SE Michigan, there are at least 5 MS3s that are just sitting on the lot. 2 of which are within 2 miles of my house, they've been there for 3 weeks without budging.
wow, the dealership i used to go to for service had 2 come in and one sold right away, the second was on the lot with a 10k markup, asking almost 39k for it.

Here goes
Notice the power steering cooler in front of the radiator, wierdness.
Even has a little sensor behind the front grille. I believe to monitoer air temps.

Attachments

• speed3 028.jpg
    speed3 028.jpg
    258.8 KB · Views: 130
  • speed3 032.jpg
    speed3 032.jpg
    138.8 KB · Views: 109
  • speed3 041.jpg
    speed3 041.jpg
    236 KB · Views: 111
  • speed3 057.jpg
    speed3 057.jpg
    214.1 KB · Views: 121
  • speed3 015.jpg
    speed3 015.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 123
javanc said:
Well I did the deed. Traded the p5 in for the MS3. Im gonna miss her soo much. Bye Bye aftermarket stereos and good SQ. Bye Bye dark, blue and low sled. Im gonna miss the kart feel and the wonderful visibility.
There is good news. I now have power to pass, and no more rockin hoppin motor. No more rough suspension and oh boy oh boy I now have DSC and traction control.
May I ask all my fellow p5 owners for a moment of silence to mourn the death of my p5. She was a great car and ill always have a place in my heart for her. But time has come to move on to bigger, better (IMO), faster things. Thanks everyone for all your support and help over the past many years. I lurked alot and learned alot. See ya soon in another forum. Javan

same here but for a legacy gt. got over 11k for the trade.

http://www.royrobinson.com/vehicle.aspx?stockNo=270521A&title=2003%20Mazda%20Protege&id=23f43583-fbc9-43f5-b2a6-5787157c2e3f&nav=used&page=back

these guys are smoking crack though. I thought I would miss it, but the legacy is such a better car in about every way.

iLisa said:

ha...

I love getting on the gas mid corner and turbo spooling and the car just bolts with no wheel spin. wet or dry.

the p5 is/was what it is. same with the legacy. awd is niiiice.

Kansei said:
The P5s tend to have much better trade-in value than the mazdaspeed Protege. The P5 is in high demand in the used car market.. people still don't even know what the Mazdaspeed Protege is :p

This is why I love my msp!

Congrats on the upgrade I do love the ms3 almost thought of trading in the msp but I love the msp way too much.

Back