iSport Wing Lip Molded and Painted = HOT SEX

im not a big fan...i think it would look better if it was black on top of the silver. but if you like it thats all that matters.

just for ou guys who dont like the moulded look.. heres mine to compare.... Moulded = FTW

imag0001-11.jpg

IMAG0002-6.jpg

I like how it looks but would eliminate me being able to use the bike rack back there. It would be too much pull on the edge of the wing by the top straps, not that I couldn't just use the roof rack but I prefer muddy bike to drop clods on ground behind car instead of on the roof. Besides, I already have too much wing action going on on the back of mine with the shopping cart handle, lol. Fixin to just pull it off and plug the holes until bodywork can be done. I'd be happy to just to has my oem top wing back there but what OP has going on with the shark fin and the lip on the top wing is unique and cool looking combo IMO tho. Maybe you could go overboard and buy my 22v shopping cart handle for that maximum wingage look, lol. J/K.........what you've done looks great.

Comments

I am glad to see that the majority of you like the results. Even the negative comments are appreciated, but certain shapes and styles are not for everyone. I am pleased with the results. For those of you that purchased these....THANK YOU..... The mold is lonely and could use more action....ie, could use more orders....(attn). Would love to do one of these in red or blue Carbon/Kevlar. I made a sedan spoiler in Blue and it looks awesome.... Thanks again for the feedback.... Bob

This is still available for those interested. I am back on the forum with Rwkam as my call name and Ash-Lyn Enterprises as the company name.

anyone intersted in one. click on my link at the bottom of my signature. a group buy is going to happen soon on these!

OP: That is a beatiful car! You have done an awesome job...

I had to look twice to see if the rear wing really is all that different from stock (sry) - so in my opinion - the $ would not be worth it... meh. my $.02 worth.

Back