Is it just me or is there 2 different HKS CBE?!

Darkhorse

hks_ms3.jpg

Thats at jscspeed.

hkshipower.jpg

thats at PG.

lol even though it doesnt say that the image actually shows the actual product, which one is closer to the real thing?

I much rather have the one from PG but can someone clarify which is the exact model that fits on the speed3's?

Last edited:
The first one in 3 sections is correct. Thus I believe they also make one that has a carbon canister that's similiar but has a few more bends of course.

Ok, according to HKS there is only one model that you can purchase and that's the 3 section HI POWER CBE. The one that is almost straight looks exactly like the one that I purchased for my Subaru years back.

the first one is the correct one. the only exhaust offered for this car that looks like the second one will be the greddy.

The 2nd is just a generic picture of the HKS Hipower exhaust for a different car.
If you get an hks hipower exhaust for a honda or sometrhing like that, it'll look like the pic PG uses.

The one they make for the old Protege 5s look just like the one on the bottom and you can get it with the carbon canister too...looks sweet!!

Back