interested in trading labor for car parts?

bill harvey

:
MSP Lazer blue
I am thinking of moving on to a new car and well need to get mine back to stock or sell it would you like to spin the wrenches and put it back to stock for some of the parts or would you like to buy the car as is? the car has less than 22k on it in miles and tons of stuff. also just put brand new rota attacks in royal gunmetal on the car with new toyo ts1r's

If you're looking to part it out and ship some stuff I may be interested in a few things.

wheels and tires...seats...

let me seeeee

ill swap your racing seats for stockers...stock throttle body for corksport one...ill swap for awr sway bar...

and this is just a dream :)

slug420 said:
i really dont understand what is being proposed here but.....GT-Spec stuff, CS TB and unichip w00t!

maybe he wants us to come up and strip has car back to stock.....???

don't think he wants to do the work.

bill, i've always admired your car. you had some pretty unique stuff done. can't believe you're getting rid of it. let me know if you decide to part her out.

here is what i was saying for those of you who aren't sure, i don't have the time nor do i ever enjoy taking apart a car i built so in exchange for you returning the car to stock i would pay you in some of the parts that came off the car. the number of parts would be agreed apon ofcourse depending on what labor you did. as far as what i will be buying very good chance it would be an sti white with gold wheels, but i may end up going with something a little more on the luxury side. i live in southern nh

Well my offer still stands...If sombody happens to un-install your rims and seats and you'd like to part with them for a reasonable price and ship to MI let me know.

Latest posts

Back