Insurance

oliver2000

Contributor
:
Spicy Orange cdn# 169 plus 2001 MP3
Hi everyone anticipating a MSP, have any of you checked out insurance on this baby...

Mine is $ 1778 cdn or $ 1209 US

Full coverage in Toronto

Some of the online insurance brokers have the MSP listed like www.carinsurance.ca

i will be paying $181 a month here in the great state of MI. I dont have that great of a record though. little heavy on the gas

Consumer Reports had the average insurance quotes for most of the cars in the compact car group and the Mazda Protege DX was in the top 2 or 3 most expensive! I would expect the MSP would be much higher than a DX too!!! :(
-T

well it all depends on the state you live in. Some states have lower rate while other states have higher rates. I live in NJ and we have one of the highest Auto insurance rates!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thats full on a 17yr old driver, with all the discounts , NJ insurance is a b****, i can't imagine what an MSP would be.... 6, 7k? who knows.... liberty mutual sucks ass

I just ask for a quote today...

MSP: $1137 a year.

just for comparsion:

WRX(2002): $1274 a year (not bad I think...)

full coverage with Meloche Monnex

phantom said:
MSP: $1137 a year.

full coverage with Meloche Monnex

That's crazy cheap.

I've call Meloche Monnex here in Toronto also and got a quote for more than $1700 and that was for an MP3 as they didn't have the MSP in their system a month ago. And I'm over 30 with a clean driving record too no less.

Did they ask you for a VIN #?

Can we borrow anyone's VIN # here for an accurate insurance quote?! =]

actually I didn't give them the VIN#, since I don't have one anyways. but I am in their Group Rate, so I guess that's why it's cheaper. You may want to check again, they have the MSP listed now.

Back