Insurance Premiums?

jhowey

:
MazdaSpeed 3
If anyone cares to share, What are you paying for insurance on the Speed3, Im with State Farm and just got my balance and it is 1,300 for 6 months. I am 22 male and have a fairly clean driving record till they descide to run it again, then they will kick me from my policy.

514 every 6 months but thats cause i pay 1800 for my integra every 6 months, i hav the speed3 labeled as pleasure

im 20 w/ 4 points haha, i hav a lead foot

Wow, that is a great deal on the Speed 3 and sorry to hear about the integra, I should go buy a 1000 pos and say thats my daily and just park it.

Thanks for the link CT and the infom, I cant wait until I'm 25 that price difference is quite a bit I could use for many other things, I also have a few performance awards but State Farm did not jack me for those thankfully.

wow i guess arizona must have high insurance compared to delaware, cuz im 23 with clean record and i pay only a little more than 1400/yr

I'm 27, married with a perfect driving record I pay $1325 a year. California has higher rates I guess or I am getting screwed.

CA has higher rates, I know one of the reason Arizona rates is high, is we flood our roadways with Snowbirds all 95+ it seems like every winter for 4 months, also we are the highest roll over state and the fact that no one can drive doesnt help are rates either.

insurance in Los Angeles sucks. I believe they'll raise your rates for simply having a 900xx zip code like in my case. I currently have my MS3 "parked" at my uncle's place further inland. Its $600 for 6 months. I'm turning 28 in april, no accidents, etc.

i pay 160 a month, but have 2 cars on it, i also have a sr-22...(makes it higher) and nevada has, i was told ,teh worst male insurance rates ever

i pay full coverage on the ms3 and a jeep liberty. its $95/mo. when i bought the ms3 it actually went down a couple $$ from the matrix xrs i traded in on it. i thought that was funny.

I pay $654/6months. Age 30/F no accidents no tickets.
We also have two other cars insured as well as the house.
My friend, who has the same insurance company, has a regular 3 Sport. She's 25 and pays $95/month no accidents no tickets. I originally thought the fact that I have a turbo added quite a bit to the insurance but that doesn't seem to be the case.

26/M...Clean record...500 dollar deductible. Full coverage with Esurance for $455 every six months.

We pay 1600 year for 2003 rsx-type s, 2007 MS3, and 1971 volkswagon bug. We have no accidents and insure our home as well with the same company. I traded in my 1995 Integra gsr with the same deductibles of 50 dollars and my insurance went up 5 dollars a month. Who would of thought a 12 year old car and a new turbo car would only be a difference of 5 dollars a month?
Albuquerque New, Mexico Insurance premiums are a little inflated here due to all the vehicle thefts which end up in Juarez Mexico. If that spelling is right
Trevor

Pay 299.05 for 6 months on the MS3. Got 500.00 deductables and 100,000 minumums on everything.
Then again i have USAA which is cheaper than ALOT of other insurance companies.

Back