Installed Denso Iridium Plugs - Zap!

P5blk_stal said:
The stock plugs on the P5 are NGKs (Platnum). From what my mechanic told me, the Denso Iridium plugs are manufactured by NGK--it is there top of the line plug.

I got mine from Speed Demons :D

Thanks dude!

Kooldino said:
So what have we learned?

-mp3's supposedly come with iridiums
-the iridium 16's would be best for most of us
-Linux knows martial arts

what we need:
-dyno with stock plugs vs iridium plugs
-a place we can get the new plugs online for a good price

LOL!:D

blynzoo said:

Thanks dude!

were on the website did you see the link for them. i say catalog but that got me know where. i was where it says they carry them. but how do you order the?

It is here in Colorado Springs. So i just went down there and picked them up. If you call them they will send them to you. Their number is listed on the site.

P5blk_stal (blackp5)

You live on Colorado Springs? I'm tryin to go to school there....Air Force Acadamy. If not, maybe UC at Boulder...

My parents go up to Steamboat twice a year to ski, I've gone up to snowboard the last few times but I can't this winter because I tore my ACL this week in practice...oh well maybe next year

I need help on finding these deso plugs. Does anyone know of any place that sell them in Canada. I checked Jb's, cnd tire and auto zone. They all don't have them. I really don't want to buy them down south our $ is worth sht down there. Any help would be appreciated.

IK20'S

All i have done to my engine is the ingen cai and magnecor sparkplug wires. Today i installed the denso iridium ik20's. I just found out these are 4 ranges colder........what are the sideaffects and how long will they last? Is there a threat to my engine if i have these on?

Woody said:
I installed denso iridium plugs yesterday. The other mods I have are AEM Short Ram intake, and Mazda Sport exhaust. Anyway, geez, maybe its in my head but I feel there is definately more responsiveness to the engine, and noticiably more zap as well - more than I expected.

Has anyone else tried these with similiar mods? Is it all in my head?

- Woody

U didnt pay 60 - 80 dollars for plugs did u? thats a good deal!:rolleyes:

the stock plugs are NOT platinum! they are regular ole' COPPER! Just changed them out 2 weeks ago and they were definetely copper as the electrode was huge on it and they were NGK's and teh part number was for copper.

Latest posts

Back