Install meet?

jamesk

:
mazda protege 2002
Whats up guys, Its summer time for me, so I got some extra free time on my plate.

A lot of my friends are into cars, but no one of my friends are into Mazda cars especially protege's. For the amount of time I have owned my protege, I have not really met anyone with the same passion I have for this car, except for Dino, which lives near Atlantic City and is quite a bit of drive for me.

So I was thinking if anyone is around the area, maybe we can get a Central Jersey install day or something going on this summer. I would not mind having something at my house, and maybe we can make it into a barbecue or something.

If anyone lives around the area and needs help installing something or just wants to help, post hear. I am willing to meet more Mazda fans in the area because I had enough of this! Ha ha

philly and easton pa here

im down for a install meet, i have a turbolife fmic im using as a foot stool in my room and a thunder mani on the way =]

if i can find a place to make me up a downpipe and a hot side pipe for my street sleeper mani i'd deff be down for this. . . or if anyone has the parts i need that works too lol

id come, not sure how much help i can be with you turbo guys but id do what i can

....eh, i failed the last time i said this....but..............id be down, when i finally get a car.......

ive got a welder and a s*** ton of tools, for just about every job, and about 6yrs of wrenching experience...

but im in pittsburgh........(doh)

I have a header that I'm still trying to decide if I want to install or not. Where in Jersey are you and what dates are you thinking?

By this weekend I'll have a t-stat, rad cap and hoses to install. Might need help with the rad cap....any takers?

I just installed a 4 new struts and brake lines on my car a couple days ago. If it was not for air tools, it would of took an extra day, lol.

I just got a new air ratchet the other day, It would be great for that header install!

ill take care of that for ya :)
i dont think you have the right set of tools for the job lol

Sweet! Nice to know you have the proper tools but do you also know the torque specs? I can't find them anywhere!

I just installed a 4 new struts and brake lines on my car a couple days ago. If it was not for air tools, it would of took an extra day, lol.

I just got a new air ratchet the other day, It would be great for that header install!

mmmmmmm air ratchet. I do not have one and it's one of the reasons I have been holding off. I would also be replacing my midpipe, extending an 02 sensor and I also have some used Eibach Pro-kit springs already mounted on Tokico Illuminas sitting in the garage......

Where in Jersey are you? lol

I'm from jersey as well and there are a few things I'd love to do to my mazda but, I have no experience at all.. if I got the parts (such as angel eyes or simply switching out my interior lights with leds) would any of you be willing to teach me/help me do it at an install meet? I'd read up on it before hand so I have Some idea but..yea I, don't know anything really..uh, at all* >_>

If it seems like we have enough interest and I can start a list going to see who needs installing and who wants to just come and hang out/help out.

Latest posts

Back