Inside Line: MS3 vs WRX vs Ralliart

^I like to think that most of us on these kind of websites are car enthusiasts first and foremost and just happen to drive whatever you drive at the moment. I know I have had cars from Nissan, Mazda, Honda, and Subaru so far...I just love to see/drive a well done vehicle. The best thing to keep in mind is that other cars don't have to suck for you to like and enjoy whatever vehicle you are driving...and that there will always be another car out there somewhere that outperforms the one you have...

^I like to think that most of us on these kind of websites are car enthusiasts first and foremost and just happen to drive whatever you drive at the moment. I know I have had cars from Nissan, Mazda, Honda, and Subaru so far...I just love to see/drive a well done vehicle. The best thing to keep in mind is that other cars don't have to suck for you to like and enjoy whatever vehicle you are driving...and that there will always be another car out there somewhere that outperforms the one you have...

I wish everyone had that mindset, but unfortunately there's quite a few of them "fanboys" all over.

Kudos to Subaru if this is all true, pretty much sounds like an about-face from what the '08s ended up as.

gee, i wonder if subaru is so upgrade minded cause a certain hatch has been kicking their gluteal area in every comparision. naw, all those tests are just a bunch of fanboys gone wild. (new video there)

gee, i wonder if subaru is so upgrade minded cause a certain hatch has been kicking their gluteal area in every comparision. naw, all those tests are just a bunch of fanboys gone wild. (new video there)

So what happens when the new and improved 09 WRX kicks the MS3's butt? Does that make the MS3 any less of a car? Does it make it any less fun to drive? No...

They are both nice cars each doing things a little different from the other...

I wish everyone had that mindset, but unfortunately there's quite a few of them "fanboys" all over.

Kudos to Subaru if this is all true, pretty much sounds like an about-face from what the '08s ended up as.

I'm willing to bet, if this is true, prices will be close to Ralliart.

Back