Inner Fender where do i get em?

polo4o

i keep seeing 2 differnt prices for these. theres the ones that say
w/o side light
and the ones that say with with side light

my question is: what one do i get because im a little confused since i dont know what light they are talking about.. are they talking about the light on the bumper or the light on the Fenders.

There's a light on the fender for the 2002.5+ models.

it's here:

415197029_e8a27b2238_o.jpg

When you say inner fender do you mean the fender itself or the black lining? If so you might be talking about the splash guard.

Where are you ordering them from? I first googled splash guards for a protege5 and ordered from usautoparts.com (I think they are linked to from a few other sites) and I remember them asking that same question. They ended up shipping me new sedan splash guards. I called them and they found out their system had the same part # listed. I returned those and ordered the right ones from onlinemazdaparts.com.

yeah "inner fendeR" had me confused as well. the splash guard on the P5 is the same either way (at least I don't see any reason whatsoever that it would be different), and I believe the proper term for what I used to call the "inner fender" is "fender apron"

thankx, i ment the black part (splash guard), i see them for 14 bux at rockauto.com, how much did you pay for them at onlinemazdaparts.com.

polo4o said:
thankx, i ment the black part (splash guard), i see them for 14 bux at rockauto.com, how much did you pay for them at onlinemazdaparts.com.

I think 68-ish dollars discount price? They are real OEM pieces though.

Don't buy the 14-26 dollar ones, they are the sedan parts. I paid 65 apiece I believe. Check my msp conversion thread, I posted a screenshot of the receipt there.

$64.44 @ onlinemazdaparts.com

part number B30P-56-140A for the driver's side (Left). dunno for the right.

Back