Indianapolis

yeah would have to limit the zoom-zoom, but hell, I'm getting 17-19 mpg now. So it should be an upgrade. Along with the fact diesel is $4+ a gallon.

yup, and the 3 doesn't take premium gas either unless you get a speed. This car has saved me quite a bit on my gas bill compared to my old truck

a little FYI, never wreck into a Guardrail. Got a bill in the mail from the state for the Damage caused to the guardrail, maybe I can get a discount for my $180 tire that still stuck in it.

nope, its only a few hundred. Was just shocked when I noticed it in the mail. Didn't know they did that sort of thing.

It could be worse. You could have hit something a lot harder lol. Is this going to hurt your chance of getting a Mz3?

Just looking at it as a delay more than anything else. I almost wish I would have hit something hard, so I would already be out of the truck.

here I am replying to myself again :( oh well

I spotted a red 3sedan heading south on meridian around 8 this morning with angel eyes. anyone know her?

saw a red 3 sedan with some appearance mods sitting in front of sadies restaurant in Columbus a few days ago. never seen it around town before.

won't make it to the meet unfortunately, family obligations. every time I see the add for "SUPER Massive Spring Meet", I have to wonder... if nobody goes to a SUPER Massive event, is it still SUPER Massive?

here I am replying to myself again :( oh well

I spotted a red 3sedan heading south on meridian around 8 this morning with angel eyes. anyone know her?

Been busy, haven't been able to surf much this week.

Can't say I've seen that one, did come out of Blockbuster over the weekend, and there was another 06 Cardinal Red Mz5 with tint, right next to ours.

it was a blast. I posted tons of pics in the threads. There were over 40 cars on sat and over 20 on Sunday :)

Cromus - looks like no Mz3 for me, will just have the Mz5 in the family. was able to find a deal on an Vibe. AWD, AT, moonroof. Not my first choice, but for the fuel savngs of $300+ a month, I think I can deal.

fuel savings of over $300 a month? dang I don't even spend that much a month lol. those vibes are nice though :)

yeah the old truck was costing me $120+ a week with Diesel at $4.50, putting 400-500 miles a week on it. Sucks when the pumps will only put in $100 and stop. Picked up the Vibe today, $44 to fill it up, and I can goto any gas station! The simple things in life. Now it needs TINT. Hopefully it turns out to be a nice little cheap car.

(lol) yea the little things really do make a big difference. Post some pics of it when you get the chance.

here's one with the dog.

Attachments

• Vibe pass Side.JPG
    Vibe pass Side.JPG
    36 KB · Views: 162

Latest posts

Back