Indianapolis

From Columbus here (about an hour south), grew up in Indy.
I shopped like mad for a Protege or 626 all over Indy, and ended up buying from a guy about 2 miles from my house.

Greenwood here. the 5 will be driving up 465 on the westside most days for the GF to work. I've been working out in Greenfield for a few years nows.

I drive a 3 and I am loving it so far. I live on the southside.

You guys should come to the big meet in april. The Ohio Axela Club is hosting the meet Sunday and on 4/19/08 the IndyRx8club is hosting the meet at hubler mazda.

Check out the sights for the info!

have any of you guys installed springs on a mazda3 before and want to help me put mine on?

Haven't ever done springs on a car. Would just think you would want a spring compressor. Should be able to borrow one from a parts store.

post up when you get it done.

Notice several 3's and 5's in the last few weeks running around the Indy area.

stupid me

P1000864.jpg

P1000863.jpg

P1000862.jpg

I will be getting new rims on friday too!! :)

Last edited:
Looks good, and like the color too. Haven't seen that one yet. Mostly just Silver 3 wagons on the southside.

so were the springs pretty easy to do?

thanks! sorry I havn't kept up on this forum. I need to update my notifications lol. The tires I am using are the Toyo FZ4 in 225/40/18 btw so there isn't any rubbing. I had 5 people in my car the other night with no issues.

I had a shop in greenwood install the springs for me for $200. I don't have a spring compressor available and didn't want to kill myself doing the install lol.

which shop? I live about 5 miles south of the mall. or a mile west of C9 if you know the area.

Doesn't seem to be anything going on in the chapter anyway.

10-94 high performance. It is just south of the Kroger, Donatoes, and Long John Silvers. It is on the back of a little truck dealership. If you didn't know it was there you would miss it. They don't have a big sign by the road but there is one on the side of the building.

I wish Greenwood Hubler had a used 3 wagon on the lot. might have to Look at the impreza they have on the lot.

Well drove through last night, they have a Black 06 5-speed, and White 05 AT w/ sunroof on the lot. Both are hatchbacks.

There are lots of colors to choose from. There are a few mazda dealerships in indy. Hubler on the South Side, Tom Wood on the East Side, Roushe on the North Side, and Ray Skillman on the Westside. Are you wanting new or used?

going to go with used. Would like new, but right now I'm trying to downsize payments and I'm driving way too much because of work. live in Greenwood, been working in Greenfield for 2 years now, and the GF's family is all around Brownsburg Area, and my next project might have me up around Lafayette Daily. I keep looking at the Autotrader for something around the area.

Back