in wichita mar 8-14

MyZmZm

ShiftAccelerategrinRepeat
:
'02 Midnight Mica Blue P5
i'll be in wichita thurs march 8 to weds march 14, so if anyone in town wants to meet up, that would be great - i'd love to meet new mazda folk :)

There's an autox at Raytheon on the 11th. It's on Central, between Webb and Greenwich- just west of the runway. The event starts around 10 and goes to probably around 3.

I have alot of things to do around the house this weekend, so I might be there. If I am there, I'll be on my winter tires- so it might be spectacular, but it won't be spectacularly fast! And if I am there, grab one of the loaner helmets and I'll give you a ride- or get you a ride. I'll be the only person there wearing a green Colorado State University hat.

$30 for non-SCCA members to drive/$20 for members. Free to come and watch/ride. Sign the insurance waiver at the trailer when you get on site.

Well, GO!! Your Scion should do fine. It wouldn't be the first car out there with temp tags.

Tom03es said:
There's an autox at Raytheon on the 11th. It's on Central, between Webb and Greenwich- just west of the runway. The event starts around 10 and goes to probably around 3.

I have alot of things to do around the house this weekend, so I might be there. If I am there, I'll be on my winter tires- so it might be spectacular, but it won't be spectacularly fast! And if I am there, grab one of the loaner helmets and I'll give you a ride- or get you a ride. I'll be the only person there wearing a green Colorado State University hat.

$30 for non-SCCA members to drive/$20 for members. Free to come and watch/ride. Sign the insurance waiver at the trailer when you get on site.
hmmm... we're going to a late movie on friday, but i'll have to see if we can maybe swing by for a time. i've done a little autox up here, and depending on how things go, i'd be interested in taking in some events - spectator and driver - once i move. thanks for letting me know (cool)

It's on the 11th (Sunday, not at 11). The event starts around 10am and goes to probably 3pm. Going to a movie the night before or on Friday should really have no bearing on your availability on this.

Friend of mine will be there in his Mazdaspeed 6. He's an amazing driver with his CSP CRX and he really tears it up out there with this AWD turbo buggy. Definitely worth swinging by, even if only to spectate.

Back