In need of a tire....MS3

Andrade08

:
MazdaSpeed3 2008 Cosmic Blue
Hi,
was wandering around and found a local section. cool.
Well, I need one 215/45/18 and they are sold out every place I check so I guess I am going to have to either go used or buy 4 different tires. I would like to try a single used first. I did try Ebay and got a chewed up hunk of trash that was *NOT* pictured on the auction. They used a different tire in the PICs. I did/am getting refunded though.
I need one stock Speed3 tire with say 5000 miles or less I guess. I have 2000 miles on mine.
Thanks..............Matt

you could always go a slight size up or down...

try and 215/40 or 50 and i bet you'll have a lot more sizes available?

also try tirerack.com...i find it hard to believe you can't find a tire that size.

you could always go a slight size up or down...

try and 215/40 or 50 and i bet you'll have a lot more sizes available?

also try tirerack.com...i find it hard to believe you can't find a tire that size.

It is not that I can not find a tire that size. I can not get a stock Bridgestone Potenza RE050A 93Y tire any place. They are on BO every place I check. I do not want to have different brand tires on the car. I guess my only option as of now is to ride on my winter wheels until I find a new Potenza or they come off back order. Or...buy 4 new tires.

I have 2 tires that I kept when I got new ones. I dont remember how many miles were on them but it was in the low teens. My front tire got a bubble so I just replaced all of them. If you want I can take a pic of the tread and if u want one or both their yours.

I have 2 tires that I kept when I got new ones. I dont remember how many miles were on them but it was in the low teens. My front tire got a bubble so I just replaced all of them. If you want I can take a pic of the tread and if u want one or both their yours.

That would be great....shoot the PICs to svtmatt95@aol.com
THANKS!!

Just making sure you got those pics. They were a little more worn than I remember. Maybe 20% left on them so I dont think that'll cut it on your car w/ 2k.

Back