I'm New

I am new on the board, been posting on the probe boards for a while now, and I just wanted to say hi to everyone. I own a tuner/performance shop but I will not advertise anything til I get authorization.

I would like to learn more about the new Mazda 2.0's so maybe we could help each other out.

welcome!, its always good to get more performance parts distributors. have you sent anything to antoine about being authorized?

Welcome to the board Kevyn....it's nice to see more and more support for our cars out there so that we all satisfy our tuning needs! :)

It is good to hear that this is a friendly board. I have been on some boards where the members are just plain rude. I hope I can help some of you out.

yeah tell me about it. i think its our breed of mazda lovers that instills a level or respect and kindness!

come one, come all!!!

(thumb)

Kevyn, Welcome to our happy little corner of the net, and to our Club. There are TWO BIG fridge'S in the corner with anything you can think of in them...help yourself...of course only take what you can LEGALLY have. (stash)

make yourself at home on one of the big fluffy couches, kick your shoes off, put your feet up on one of the tables, yes we are allowed to do that, mom don't care....and take it easy.

oh...btw....every once in a while a food fight breaks out...so you may not want to wear nice clothes here.

Welcome!! (stash)

Back