im new

ZumZumChick said:
south burbs here...moving soon to the north side

South Burbs where?

I saw a yellow MP5 driving south on Kedzie (@ 159th) in Markham on Thursday (or Wednesday..can't remember). A dark hair chick/girl/lady/woman :D was driving it....I was a bit far back in the lane to be 100% sure. I was headed West on 159th as I work in Oak Forest.....

Welcome to the boards - I've had my 03 MP5, Midnight Blue for about 3 weeks now.....

wow, so out of hand so quickly. Well, anyway, Welcome! :D

And about the:
SpicyMSP said:

Yea! What he said!
no girlz alowed~
That's just another example of:
acts said:
Welcome to the forum!! You will find most people are either helpful, or sarcastic... ingore the sarcastic! =)
:)

And since sarcasm is hard to convey through writing it breaks out into misunderstandings like these unless you pad it with plenty of :D :p :cool: ;) :)

Anyway, I don't think we want to be messin' around with a martial arts expert :D

welcome. lets get some un-stock stuff into that car

i agree with sir nuke, a chick posts "im new" and you all leap on it, lol.

WELCOMENESS

a big HIDEY HO and WELCOME to our side of the moon. moon? anyways WELCOME!

IL P5'ers are getting stronger!

Jenna,
welcome to this most sarcastic and sometimes flamin' forum. [just kiddin']. Enjoy and look forward to more of yur posts.

JPBlackMp5 I hope to see you at the weekly meet at Life Plaza sometime. See the So Cal forums for more info. every sunday

Dimitrios said:

South Burbs where?

I saw a yellow MP5 driving south on Kedzie (@ 159th) in Markham on Thursday (or Wednesday..can't remember). A dark hair chick/girl/lady/woman :D was driving it....I was a bit far back in the lane to be 100% sure. I was headed West on 159th as I work in Oak Forest.....

Welcome to the boards - I've had my 03 MP5, Midnight Blue for about 3 weeks now.....

hey..you may have seen me driving then...im from orland park but i work in joliet..i like to take new routes sometimes lol...just to make my boring trip interesting...so...ya never know...i always out there hehe (yellowp5) (drive)

SpicyMSP said:
JPBlackMp5 I hope to see you at the weekly meet at Life Plaza sometime. See the So Cal forums for more info. every sunday

I'll be checkin' an seein' how the sched looks. Workin' two jobs to pay the mortgage and car payments. BTW nice birfday pix!!

LinuxRacr said:
How are you? Are you recovering nicely?

so far i feel like (pukey) cuz all i think of is (yellowp5) ...and unfortunatley he got (owned) but hes an (angel) racing with other cars... i just wanna (bang) sometimes cuz i just get so pissed at this situation grrr....but pain killers are good and im sleepy again...thanx again for askin ~jena

i am shooting for the 30th of June at my culvers, between 2 and whenever. i'll see if i can get everyone free custard or discounted meals.

on a Monday?! :O..dare I ask why on the weekdays? I'm just a pitiful employee forced to work daily...maybe I'll just take the day off :D

Grayslake? sure why the hell not...:) Count me in if your going to do it! Shoot me an email or post here...

BTW I"ll be drag racing at Byron on the 29th. If any of you are interested stop on by. Say your with the windy city cobra club and get a discount. Woohoo!!!

GS

Back