im new

welcome ...... thinking about it i never had a welcome page when i joined ..... and you have 2 pages in a few hours .....what gives ??????? j/k welcome to our lil coner .....

(boobs)

Attachments

• p5.jpg
    p5.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 158
Last edited:
arg...i dont know why the graphic looks so distorted booooo....eh...well thats my car...in reality its a clean stripe...not fuzzy like how its showing thu this

:D probably not though! she's always serious. she doesn't like other girls on the board. :eek: ;) be careful, she's ruthless with the (chair) action. but welcome... welcome welcome welcome!

(dark) yeah, the mochi girl has been known to get in tiffs with other female members of the forum. makes for exciting times though. nothing better than a girl (bicker) online. i'll put $5 on the mochi girl;) any takers? :D

ZumZumChick said:
hey..guess what...theres plenty of girls in here already jackass...so go back to ur bf and get it in the ass .. psycho

d00d.. or should I say d00dette.
Right off the bat you need to take jokes. Otherwise you won't be on this forum for very long. Yes people theese are jokes. Relax your sphincter. Bf eh? Thats news to me.

ZumZumChick said:
hey..guess what...theres plenty of girls in here already jackass...so go back to ur bf and get it in the ass .. psycho

i am willing to sacrifice myself...for the forum....:eek: :eek:

hey steph and new girl jena (upbum) i have lots of that for ya as long yall give me this(bj) so we all feel like this(wiggle)

and if ur in a bad mood ill be happy to give u this(godown)

by the way(hi)

Last edited:
ah look, another humor post in the wrong section.... :D

zumzumchick, steph is a girl as her name is boldly displayed in her sig, so your attempt at making a biting im-going-to-call-you-gay-because-thats-the-best-i-can-do retort to an obviously joking comment by steph is absurd, and quite unbecoming of a lady. (no)

HAHA.

other than that, welcome. :cool:

Back