I'm bored and looking at my pic folder, so..

protejay5 said:
if its your moms car, why are the pics taken at night, at a gas station
mp3girly said:
This is at a gas station on my way from Houston to Dallas to go hang out with a bunch of people.
Sounds to my like mp3girly was driving the car. I don't doubt it's her mom's though. My dad's got a pimped out RSX-S. Before that he had a hella nice Civic. I think it's hella cool when parents and kids both have fixed up cars.

jeez, you people are ******* retarded. i ask a simple question, she gave me a simple answer, its done. i never accused her of anything. i dont know her personally, so excuse me for not believing everything i come across on the internet.

mp3girly, i apologize, your mom has a nice car.

i wont even make a comment about the ******* idiot who made the 'stay off crack' remark. i didnt know asking questions meant you were on crack. you lose, b****.

now why can't a midwing like that be made for our cars? it's so clean and un-"grocery-cart"-ish.

that's a damn nice car, especially for a mom. you have a cool ass mom there. have you helped her fix it up at all?

tonkabui said:
now why can't a midwing like that be made for our cars? it's so clean and un-"grocery-cart"-ish.
becasue no one cares about the proteges (except DG ;) )

protejay5 said:
jeez, you people are ******* retarded. i ask a simple question, she gave me a simple answer, its done. i never accused her of anything. i dont know her personally, so excuse me for not believing everything i come across on the internet.
Sometimes suspicion is A-O-K. I did explain in my first post what the circumstances were, and there are quite a few people who can vouch for me.. and what.. is my mom not allowed to go to gas stations at night? *grins* I'm just ******* with you, dude.. I don't always believe people, either.

As for the rest of you.. ew ..! MY MOM IS NOT A HOTTIE.. NO PICS!

She does show.. and she's about ready to change her graphics (she's actually waiting on me to design her some new ones, erk). She's looking for something really bold, maybe someone can hook me up with some ideas.

As for her mods, I haven't helped her do any of this stuff. I showed her where to look for parts, and she took it from there. We've installed a few of the mods ourselves, but mostly she takes it to the Subaru dealer here in Houston. She's sponsored, hence the "GILLMAN SUBARU NORTH" on the side skirts.. hehe, it makes it look like loaner, I think. She gets parts at cost and discounts on labor.

Thanks for the props, guys. I'll let her know that the overall response was positive. (lol2)

protejay5 said:
i wont even make a comment about the ******* idiot who made the 'stay off crack' remark. i didnt know asking questions meant you were on crack. you lose, b****.
someone's a bit bitter about a past online experience i'd say... (screwy)

mx3ownzj00 said:
someone's a bit bitter about a past online experience i'd say... (screwy)
(rofl2) Lay off, hippy. :D

Natey said:
Mom's a ricer.(wedge)
At least she doesn't have the Scooby Doo seat cover or the Spongebob license plate frame anymore.

i cannot believe people were wanting to hook up with somebody's mom because they had a nice car

mp3girly said:
(rofl2) Lay off, hippy. :D

At least she doesn't have the Scooby Doo seat cover or the Spongebob license plate frame anymore.
I wasn't directing that @ j00! Good to hear those days are behind her though :)

mp3girly said:
oh my.....i cant imagine someone going from cartoon accessories to such a cool car

How old is your mom? Seems kinda out of the ordinary for someone's mom to be doing this. Does she adopt?...lol

redrims said:
How old is your mom? Seems kinda out of the ordinary for someone's mom to be doing this. Does she adopt?...lol
She's only 46.

And she actually really enjoys hanging out with my ricey friends. She's everybody's surrogate mom.

mp3girly said:
She's only 46.

And she actually really enjoys hanging out with my ricey friends. She's everybody's surrogate mom.
geez my mom drives a diamond white oldsmobile 4 door lol and doesnt care to much for my friends. like the other guy said ur mom wanna adopt anyone? lol

protejay5 said:
oh my.....i cant imagine someone going from cartoon accessories to such a cool car
its worse when you get to drive such a cool WRX, but have to sit on the scoobydoo cover lol. i forever hate wrx's!! j/k

Back