I'm BACK (Just without a MSP)

Ya I love that 20-90 run, dstmsp03 your car is probably even quicker right now?

right now.. no.. its all apart in the middle of a new setup.. when i had the forged motor.. yes it was.. the spec stage 2+ clutch kit i had actually wouldnt hold the power.. it would slip the clutch when i would get on it hard.

right now.. no.. its all apart in the middle of a new setup.. when i had the forged motor.. yes it was.. the spec stage 2+ clutch kit i had actually wouldnt hold the power.. it would slip the clutch when i would get on it hard.

As noticed in my video, my clutch held but the tires couldnt =/

my tires wouldnt hold at all when i would finally get the clutch to catch, i could down shift at 60 to third and dump the clutch and roll smoke if i wanted.. lol.. ur car was def bad ass though.

the main thing as im already sure you know is to be patient and wait for a good deal to pop up.

I spent well over a year searching for a good one to come by. Though I found out later it was no better engine wise than the other one's I had seen lol. Atleast it's my favorite color.

never noticed you before, but those 2 vids are ones to be proud of. nice work, while you had it.

welcome back! i just realized who you are. justin recently helped me redo the timing on mine and he was telling me about your car. i would love to have seen it in person

Yea, Justin helped me out a bunch, though I was normally the one tuning :) when did he learn how to tune timing? haha

LOL, Lil Vicious is obviously an MS6 guy and not an MSP guy since he thinks Laser Blue is called Lapis Blue.

Back