Idaho Mazda's

sleet_22

:
Mazda 3 Hatchback
So I was wondering how many of us are in Idaho.

So here we go

Name :: Kevin
Car :: 2008.5 Mazda3 Hatchback

The best way to know its me drivin is that my hatch has painted emblems and a foursquare sticker on the rear window.

108.jpg

111.jpg

There are a bunch of Mazda's around, but not a whole lot on the various forums. I've been trying to catch up with other owners, especially in northern Idaho, too so I'll get in on this thread...

Name: Andy

Car: 2006 Mazda Speed6

And you'll know it's me because it's about the only Speed6 in the Lewiston/Pullman/Moscow area and definitely the only one that is slightly more than stock.

Yeah, definitely! Here's a few from the other day, one of the first nice days up here so far this spring.:)

Attachments

• engine bay 4.jpg
    engine bay 4.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 1,347
  • boost gauge 1.jpg
    boost gauge 1.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 1,348
  • car 1.jpg
    car 1.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 1,334
Thanks. It's a work in progress. Any plans for more mods on your 3?

I guess there really aren't many other Idaho guys around lately. It's too bad, I see them around towns but never on the forums...

Yea I know what you mean....

As for mods.. Im trying to save money for a new house =/ lol

but there's a never ending list that seems to keep growing lol

I hear you on that. I had planned a turbo swap for early this summer but with the way the housing market is lately I've all but stopped throwing piles of money at my car to try to save extra to put down on a house.

BUT that doesn't mean I didn't buy the Rho-plate license plate frame this weekend and throw a set of rims in with the tires I bought too, in a moment of weakness. (lol2)

Well here's one more for you.

Name : Ryan

Car : 08.5 black mica mazdaspeed 3 GT

Currently have a CPE cai, rpmc inlet and prosport boost gauge. Soon to have more. I also have a custom designed mazdaspeed vinyl on the top of my windshield.

Well I'm using my iPhone to post on here now cuz my laptop screen went out. But I'll get some pics today or tomorrow and post them. I mounted my boost gauge on my dash just to the left of the gauge cluster. I have an a-pillar triple pod but I only have the boost gauge right now. And to me nothing is tackier than one gauge and two empty holes, eeewwwww! You should post a few of your speed. When did you get yours?

I got mine in '07 as a graduation present to myself.(cabpatch) I know what you mean about empty spots in the triple pod though, I was gonna go that route when I got my boost gauge but couldn't bear the thought of empty pods! So I just mounted mine in the center vent and got a Dashhawk, so I can basically monitor whatever a gauge would have (and does a bunch of other fun little things).

I posted a couple pics earlier in this thread and if I remember right one of them was a pic of how I did my boost gauge. I'll take some more soon after I get my latest batch of toys installed...Rho-plate, HD Lip, and new wheels/tires (hopefully Enkei 19's, fingers crossed).

Upload pics when you get a chance, the black Speeds look so BA.

Yeah I got mine in aug of 08, so I haven't had it too long. But I have been thinkin of a dashhawk as well as 2 other gauges. But I just started work up again so this summer should be a good one for mods.

But I do love the look of all the black speeds, I debadged, and removed the side moldings. It looks so much better without. But I'll get to a computer this weekend and get some pics on here. But first it's washing time :)

Things are good here sleet! I'll be ordering an AP next week! I'm sick of high elevation, low boost! It saddens me. I should have some pics up soon, I have my camera ready at hand. But it's been raining here nonstop for almost 2 weeks!!! It's hard to wash and wax to take pictures LOL. As soon as I can I'll get some pics up. Even if it's just the interior and my windshield vinyl.

Ryan, you gotta let me know how you like the AP once you get it installed get a good map running on your car. I'm planning on getting one soon after I get my downpipe installed...I wanna run a Stage 2 map. New tires and wheels on now, downpipe hopefully in the next couple weeks, and then an AP and 90% of my summer modding list is done!

Sounds like we both need to get around to getting more pics uploaded!

Oh ill let you know! Im just so sick of only being at 10 lbs of boost. 6 and 7 in first and second. After i get the AP im going with a full turboback, front mount, and then a rebuilt turbo. Eventually a steedspeed mani and EWG, but thats a ways down the road. For now i just want to run how im supposed to. Im running waaaaay too rich right now. Im getting the AP to lean things out a bit. Ill have some pics up later this week for sure!!

Well my AP should be here sometime this week, and as always I get my stuff from protegegarage. Ken has always been good to me. But as soon as I get it I'll let you know how I like it. I'm sure I'm gonna love it. I went to put some pics up the other day bit they were too big of files so I'll have to take some more and try again. The weather is supposed to break today so I'll finally be able to get a good wash!!

Latest posts

Back