Ian Decker Memorial Donation Thread

:
2009 Mazda3 hatchback, 1994 Mx-6 w/ a turbo, 1993 Mazda 929
Ian Decker (username Anthrax1202 on mx6.com) was murdered in his home town of Mason City, Iowa on Saturday April 14, 2012. Ian was 23 years old and an amazing person as well as a car enthusiast and a young father. His daughter Cecilia who will turn 2 years old on May 16th of this year will never see her father again. I can't even imagine what his family is feeling right now and they are in my thoughts and prayers. Ian owned an mx6 for a while before buying a vw gli with air bags. He always kept in touch with his mazda friends and kept us updated on his life and projects.

I will be taking donations to send to Ian's family to help with their troubles during this emotional time. I will PERSONALLY be taking care of sending our donations to Ian's family. I have his family's current address, I have talked to his sister and verified everything, and I am accepting payments via my paypal account. There is no minimum or maximum donation and every little bit you can spare will make a difference.

My paypal address is chefsp0t@yahoo.com. Please put your name in the notes section so I can add it to a list I want to make of the people who donated which will be included with the cashiers check and card I will send his family.

If you prefer to make a payment another way please email me at the same address as the paypal account or private message me on here. We can certainly set something up.

These threads are from the mx6 forum. Thanks to Antoine for letting me put this up on here.

The thread for discussion and grieving is here: mx6.com/forums/lounge/247211-rip-ian-decker.html

Here is a thread about his baby girl when she was born: mx6.com/forums/lounge/238058-baby-here.html

And here's his most recent project: mx6.com/forums/gallery/244067-i-has-gli.html

Every little bit helps! Let's make Ian proud!

Sorry for the loss, I recently had a family friend murdered on the 17th. Jose Juarez Pinto here in Coatesville. A lot of grieving going on in Pa this week :(

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back