I would like your opinions please...

I would like to introduce myself, I am Eddie Joyce I am 17 and live in N.C. I am a pretty new member and this my first official post(I replied to a pm).

I have been observing and have learned that there is some very knowlegable protege (and tuning ingeneral) people. I have a 2001 Mazda Protege LX (auto) . I LOVE IT!!! I also would love to have a MSProtege, they are bad! (Proteges are better than Civics!!!) I might could afford one this summer when I get a full-time job! I don't know if I should try to get one or mod my protege? The Wings West kit is awesome!

I have found plenty of other goodies for it too! I don't know which would be better in the long run! I don't need or want to put A-LOT of $$$ into a car. I don't want something to race, but have good performance and style.(Some of you may say rice but, I would not classify it that way.) The fs-ze engines are awesome too. (if I changed my mind about racing) How much performance can I get out of an auto tranny?

I will appreciate all opinions and Thanx ahead of time!!!

Attachments

• mar23364.jpg
    mar23364.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 751
hey man im 17 too and have a MSP its hard to keep up with the payments but if you can pull it off i guarentee you will love it... cause I LOVE MINE

I was wondering...I have the 1.8 Liter engine there is not a-lot of mods and I didn't even see that option at Kelly Blue Book???

For anyone: Go to www.nopi.com and enter your car and you can get a list of everything for it!

I've found Cold air intes, headers , a BORLA CATBACK EXHAUST (can't believe it would like to see results) and much more...

eh, personally i wouldnt waste any money trying to make a 1.8L automatic fast.

just my personal opinion.

its the same thing i said to myself when i thought about modding my 92 1.8L automatic LX.

dominoy2k1: "yes I have one too"... what is that a 2001 protege...mine also has hubcaps(ugly) most 2001's had rims I thinm mine is rare or somethin...I haven't saw many other 2001's w/ the same stuff?

I don't know.......................

OK what is up with the flames? do they add 10 whp? lol sorry had to get u for that one...dont street race please!! keep it to the track!

Latest posts

Back