I NEED CATZ SR Yellow Fog lights!

I dont like Spray paint it fades and cracks and its kind of the cheap way of doing stuff i rather buy the real thing but the problem is this these rally Fog lights are hard to come by and not to many people make them any more.

Why not just get the yellow film cover and hids with 3k bulbs?
Because you will feel better about yourself knowing you have the real deal on your car not some knock of film tint that will eventually tear and crack within less than a year of having it.

Hey MS yes the fogs were to deep. I literally removed that stupid Chrome Bubble back cover behind the Fog Light and tried to swap out the Stock Fog light casing onto my new yellow 6 inch lens it worked but the problem is I couldnt get the Lens to stay on with out falling out because the stock one was screwed in to the Bracket this one isnt. Plus this After market FOG LIGHT does not have a plug you would literally have to cut the stock Plug off and splice it into the new Bulb . There was just to much removal so i said the heck with it ill just return it. The thing about the Bosch i can tell you right now they wont fit either i can tell by looking at them because of that stupid Bracket thats in the way. Unless the Foglight Is perfectlly round just like the Stock one with no Bulky Black Brackets attached to it it will fit! If it has Brackets attache to it in the front it wont work! and you cant take them off either with out the lense falling out!

Were those fogs too deep? I wondered from the pic if that might be the case. Maybe buy the bosch's and see if they fit? They seem like the best option, and if you make sure you have a good return policy behind the product, you can always send them back. Just a thought. Good, yellow fogs are going to be hard to come by. There just aren't a lot out there.

Hey MS yes the fogs were to deep. I literally removed that stupid Chrome Bubble back cover behind the Fog Light and tried to swap out the Stock Fog light casing onto my new yellow 6 inch lens it worked but the problem is I couldnt get the Lens to stay on with out falling out because the stock one was screwed in to the Bracket this one isnt. Plus this After market FOG LIGHT does not have a plug you would literally have to cut the stock Plug off and splice it into the new Bulb . There was just to much removal so i said the heck with it ill just return it. The thing about the Bosch i can tell you right now they wont fit either i can tell by looking at them because of that stupid Bracket thats in the way. Unless the Fog light Is perfectly round just like the Stock one with no Bulky Black Brackets attached to it it will fit! If it has Brackets attached to it in the front it wont work and you cant take them off either with out the lens falling out!

Last edited:
FYI, as far as not having a plug, you're going to have to do some wiring yourself on any fog replacement. None of them will just plug in to the stock harness. If you can get the piece of the harness that is inside the stock headlamps, that will help you immensely. I think someone is selling some in the FS section right now.

Back