I NEED CATZ SR Yellow Fog lights!

M2P503

:
2003 Mazda Protege5
Hi every one i need CATZS SR YELLOW FOGLIGHTS i think they might be discontinued. Does anyone have them for sale for a 2003 Mazda Protege 5? I will buy them immediately

They're very difficult to find and cost an arm and a leg. Good luck, but I would pursue other options if I were you.

Thanks alot Mazda Speeder if there Discontinued then who else makes These exact Type of Yellow Fog Lights ?

There aren't many out there. Your best bet would be to either get rockblocker yellow film or look for a yellow bulb. I believe Hella makes an 85w H3 that may be what you are looking for.

That Yellow Bulb is a start but it isnt the actual lense. Do you know if Bosch 160 Pilot lenses would fit? They say its universal

The aftermarket fog thread says they will, but I don't know if I have ever seen anyone actually get a set. If you do get them, post up your results.

(gun)Ok thanks for letting me know I guess i will have to give it a shot and see what happens although i would be Pretty ticked if they didn't fit!

Those look like a good option, but bear in mind that you will have to do some serious cutting to make those fit. The stock fogs aren't even 6 inches, so 7s would be tough. You could always mount them on the grille, rally style!

Ok thanks for letting me know but im not buying any Bosch 160's pilots because there to much of a risk of not fitting. They do make them in 6 inch to even though the Stock fogs are only like 5 3/4 im not getting them though i bought these other ones of E-bay

Thanks for letting me know man but Yellow tint over lays are cheap and over a short period of time they rip and tear and and burn out in the Middle . Im going for the real thing so i Bought these Foglights on Ebay click here ................>>>> https://www.ebay.com (commissions earned)

Link didn't work for me. But rally style would be awesome!
And going from 5 3/4" to 6" only means they are 1/8" total bigger if my math is correct which it probably isn't lol

Rally is the way to go indeed actually 1/8 would be only half of a 1/4 so technically going from 5 3/4 to 6inch is actually a 1/4 inch bigger

Here's an update those 6 inch universal Fog Lamps i bought off Ebay dont fit . I had to return them. Who has 6 inch yellow lamp fog Lights for sale that bolt right up? Ill but them immediately

Were those fogs too deep? I wondered from the pic if that might be the case. Maybe buy the bosch's and see if they fit? They seem like the best option, and if you make sure you have a good return policy behind the product, you can always send them back. Just a thought. Good, yellow fogs are going to be hard to come by. There just aren't a lot out there.

Back