I know this isnt the for sale section...

alexcited

:
protege5
...and i hope i dont get yelled at for this,but i REALLY need to find two mazdaspeed racing harts for sale, a local car dealer randomly has two on his floor that hes willing to sell me (hopefully cheap) and if i could find someone with two to sell that would be perfect. i know this is kind of a long shot, but c'mon!

...and i hope i dont get yelled at for this,but i REALLY need to find two mazdaspeed racing harts for sale, a local car dealer randomly has two on his floor that hes willing to sell me (hopefully cheap) and if i could find someone with two to sell that would be perfect. i know this is kind of a long shot, but c'mon!

hey dude I have been looking for you on these forums for a while. Jesse told me you got a protege5 a while ago and I thought I might find you on here.

This is Jesse's friend Zach, used to have a Mazda 6. Now have a speed3

would you be interested in a set of 4?

yeah, depending on the price, I'm just trying to figure out if anyone had two, i figured if someone has two rims lying around, they're not getting much use and they'd be more likely to sell em cheap(hopefully) shoot me a PM tho!

not to hijack the thread, but I desperately need a cheap ass set of 4 ES/P5 wheels w/ good tires to get me through the winter.

I have a friend w/ a MSP with those wheels. I'll talk to him about them for you.

Back