I just caught a mouse

mixmaster_matt said:
We used to have a bad mouse problem in my shed, so we would catch them and shoot them up in our model rockets. We would attach the mouse to the parachute that would pop out. If it lived, which it usually did, we would let it free. But if it died, well then, it met its fate...I wish i had a picture of the mice floating down with a parachute...

(laugh) this owns!

DooMer_MP3 said:
Wait, how the hell do you get them out of a glue trap? I caught a mouse (many mice) in my college apartment, and we got home from the bars and it was in the glue trap. We tried to get him out, and it was impossible, as in, we were seriously injuring him and breaking his legs. We felt horrible, and wish we would've just gotten the normal trap. Instant death. How do you get them out of a glue trap?!

A fork. Plus it had just run into the trap.. so the glue didnt really have time to set.

actually i go with the rocket idea, but i would use a larger rocket with a longer range.i wouldn't aim it strait up either, i would aim it at about a 70 angle so it flys into... well i'll just stop there

teach him to drive a motorcycle and then make a movie about it
OR!
strap him into an r/c protege5 and let him be the driver :)
OR!
givem a car to drive on his own and at car shows people will flock to your booth to see the amazing mouse drive the amazing p5

what about if the mouse can fly? you should let him pursue his dream as a pilot (reminds me of simpsons eps) should get him into a helicopter or some sort of highspeed rc plane

11th grade physics project:

field mouse+6 foot beam catapult+2-2000 lb springs=????

I still dont think he landed yet...

heh.. its fun to watch it.. its kinda going crazy.. I poked holes in the top of the bottle
its jumping constantly.. hitting its head. .then finally grabing on.. hanging upside down from the holes.. trying to get out
but it cant..

its starting to look all scruffy..I think its going to die.

I threw in a carrot stick.. some newspapers..

lots of condensation in the bottle.. im gonna go throw it out somwhere far away tomorrow when I go into town.

Brang on da Hunta Virus..no s*** they spread it and it killed several people a few years ago.

(band)(drunk)(beer)(band)

Back