Question about winter wheels for CX-5

Hi Im a new user of Cx-5 im planning to buy a used mags or rims on facebook that i will be using for the winter, ive search that bolt pattern is 5x 114.3 my question is that any wheel with the same pattern will be fitted on my cx5? or do i need also to know the center bore or something? thanks in advance

You also need to consider wheel diameter, width, offset, and center bore. Search the forums and you'll find the information you need.

Center bore is the next sticking point. Mazda's hubs are larger than average, if the bore is too small it won't go on. If its too big you can use hub centric rings.

Hyundai, Kia, and Mazda wheels generally fit. I got inexpensive used Mazda 3 wheels for my winter tires.

I just went on Kijiji and bought used rims (17") that came from a 3. All the same specs.
They were in good shape and cheap.

Center bore is the next sticking point. Mazda's hubs are larger than average, if the bore is too small it won't go on. If its too big you can use hub centric rings.

Hyundai, Kia, and Mazda wheels generally fit. I got inexpensive used Mazda 3 wheels for my winter tires.
does the rims from mazda 6 will fit on my cx-5

does the rims from mazda 6 will fit on my cx-5

If you want to be absolutely sure, use a website like wheel-size.com to get the information of your vehicle, and the information of the vehicle with the wheels you want to use. Most of the time, that site will have all of the pertinent information available (lug pattern, diameter, width, offset, center bore, load rating, and tire size).

That site also has a tire size calculator, so you can check your current wheel setup against a setup you are considering.

I listed a set of 19" CX 5 wheels with less than 2500 miles on them. Look in the FS section.

Get OEM quality.

0416241601.jpg

Back