I have No Rack!!!

Looks good. I couldn't wait to pick up the caps as well....since I didn't have a need for the rack anyway (my cars not my wifes (naughty)). Have been contemplating the full removal though, just have to find a good deal on those filler strips, like Mark did!

You could always post up here or in the WTT board. seems like a bunch of us find a Canadian friend who wants the roofracks and are usually willing to do a trade. I think when I custom boxed and shipped the full set, I spent $30 at UPS. Not bad.... My partner installed the racks and shipped me the filler strips, his shipping was like $15 iirc.

Isn't their another alternative then the caps? I don't like my roof rack and nor do i like the looks of the slicked back caps. lol

I noticed that the P5's that come with no racks has these little plastic clip looking things. Can't we just order those to fill in thte bolt holes from the racks?

SHOE WAX?? uhh i wouldnt reccomend that, if you use tire shine that isnt a spray use that or u could go out and get a gel like amorall or somethn for tires and put it on there, thats what i did cuz my caps where all coverd in dust and all sorts of s*** and now they look lie theve always been there

ooks awesome man. i'm kinda considering doing that. hehe umm maybe i wasnt here but ur cars back to stock >< i miss that p5 in ur sig. inspiration to white p5s all over xD

it looks good but i think im the only one on the site that likes the look of the roof rack...atleast on my car that is

it looks good but i think im the only one on the site that likes the look of the roof rack...atleast on my car that is
I liked it for a long time - I thought it gave the P5 a European-type look to it. Just after the drop and the wheels, etc. the rack started to look a little out of place. I kind of like still having the rails there though - one of the reasons I've never completely removed them.

Back