I got her dripping wet.....(with pics)

VRMS6

:
2011 Kona Blue Ford Edge Sport
My VRMS6 that is (you pervs)... Washed her today after a week of ugly weather...Heres a few while she was still dripping wet....

img0108od9.jpg

img0109ha5.jpg

img0112lm2.jpg

img0111dz6.jpg

img0110qh5.jpg

My VRMS6 that is (you pervs)... Washed her today after a week of ugly weather...Heres a few while she was still dripping wet....

(omg) She better put those wipers back on before the cops get her for indecent exposure! Love that tatoo'd ass too! (lol2)

Where did you do that wash? What do people generally do when you don't have time for a full hand wash, but you want to spiff the car up a bit? I've taken all my previous cars to the DIY with the powerwasher, but I think I'd want to be more gentle if I get the Speed6 I'm looking at... is a generic touchless wash better, or can the powerwasher be ok if you're careful? (I'm pretty scared for the finish)

Oj I work for a Porsche dealer in Md so I have access to a lift power tools and when needed the car wash/detail shop. I wash my baby there at least 1x a week. Hand wash only... The cloth auto wash places are horrable as they will scratch the paint finish...The touchless autowash is a bit better for getting loose dirt.dust off but if you really want a good clean your best bet is a hand wash and dry...
As far as a power washer is concerned I use one on the car with no problems just dont put it extremely close to the car....

Car looks good man! I really like the black emblems, and after I tint mine, I think I'll be ordering or making a set for myself.

I'm with ya, the weather in MI is awful right now, but I still try to get the road salt off at least once a week. The key is come spring when you can get out and do it yourself, clay/polish/wax the car really good right away, and do it again in the fall. You'll be amazed at the difference. The other night I pulled mine in our garage, turned the heaters on, and hand washed the wheels to get the excess brake dust off, and I'm glad I did.

As far as a power washer is concerned I use one on the car with no problems just dont put it extremely close to the car....

Awesome, that's great news for me, cause there's a DIY place just down the street and I can get a pretty quick wash and rinse in for $2.

Yea the color is really sweet... Im not a big fan of red (my last 5 cars were silver) but this red just drew me in...

Back