I finally did it three!

Ok Mahk... be cool like me and get a vanity plate with your production number on it...

(cool) Congrats...Great to see another of the now famous "I finally did it" threads...The MSM (rocks)

Lookin' forward to following this thread...(woowoo)

Thanks guys! I can't wait to get a good coat of wax on her!!
My fist mod will be to remove the horn from the p5 and slap it on the msm!

Ok Mahk... be cool like me and get a vanity plate with your production number on it...
ya, maybe....i do want to be cool like you phen! ;)

so i took off the bezel around the brake light, mx-5 badge off the dash and the BIG ass quirk badge is gone!!
i used soap and water on the dash to remove the outline of the mx5, but you can still see it a bit...thoughts on products that won't ruin the dash?(dunno)

gotta say congrats on the new ride! looks very nice, you'll have many happy miles with it. There is nothing better then dropping the top and going cruising. you got it just in time for a nice fall foliage cruise.

gotta say congrats on the new ride! looks very nice, you'll have many happy miles with it. There is nothing better then dropping the top and going cruising. you got it just in time for a nice fall foliage cruise.
thanks john...i'm thrilled to join the new club!! ;)

ya, maybe....i do want to be cool like you phen! ;)

so i took off the bezel around the brake light, mx-5 badge off the dash and the BIG ass quirk badge is gone!!
i used soap and water on the dash to remove the outline of the mx5, but you can still see it a bit...thoughts on products that won't ruin the dash?(dunno)

Yeah for the quirk removal. As for the dash, a larger sticker??(burnout)

Sorry, there's really nothing you can do about the dash once it discolors. I have the same with a small spot near my right knee. I blame Chris. ;) It's no big deal though. I'll bring some stuff with me to try out.

Are you leaving the extra MS badges on the qtr panels?

Sorry, there's really nothing you can do about the dash once it discolors. I have the same with a small spot near my right knee. I blame Chris. ;) It's no big deal though. I'll bring some stuff with me to try out.

Are you leaving the extra MS badges on the qtr panels?

okay, thanks....i don't think so....right now i like the stock look...don't need any extra advertising...

Very sharp, congrats. If I may suggest the first mod, please remove that dealer sticker on the trunk lid (bow) sticks out like a sore thumb. (rockon)

Back