HyperTech Tune Users: Please Check In!

On the cruise control "issue" there, not really an issue tho, anyways when I go to set my cruise control it pulls for another 2-3 mph and then goes back down to what i set it to, and when I say pull it feels like it gets into boost for those extra mphs. So the tune does seem to make the cruise control more "touchy".

Just tuned my 2008.5 Mazdaspeed 3 with the HyperTech Programmer two days after getting a new turbo installed by Mazda free of charge! (smoking issue with old turbo) All I have to say is WOW!!! Having fun with a few test runs I now need new tires. Thanks HyperTech (stash)

Just had mine flashed over today. HT and CAI = 263hp/296tq on a Dynojet. Going back next week to do more baselines and insure the car isn't heat soaked as today we didn't get to cool it down prior to the runs that gave me these numbers.

What I will say is that the 0-60 limitation being removed is nice. 1st was made even more useless; 2nd and 3rd pull very strong now. Also, being able to pull strong all the way through 6,700rpm is perfect. It's what the car should have had been capable of from the start.

^ Congrats. Nice numbers for just an intake and HT. Shows what good breathing and a sensible tune can do for this engine.

I need to dyno my car. I am running the Hypertech with the CPe CAI, Street Unit Boost Tubes and TurboSmart Dual Port bpv. I love this device!

Latest posts

Back