Hypertech 62003 WTS but Panjo no work

Wurf

:
2010 CX9 Blue
Hey all!
Unfortunately I can't seem to find a quick way to resolve this but I have a Hypertech unit which I like very much, however I will be selling the car shortly and putting this tuner up for sale.
For some reason I can't get the Panjo Marketplace to work properly. Mods feel free to reach out to me if needed with a head slap and some instructions or other help. I see new listings but can't get page load to create a new listing. Perhaps there is a new requirement with which I am not familiar.

What are you replacing the Speed with? I may be letting mine go, too, later in the year. She's strong and has served me well for 7 years and 110,000 miles, but getting a little long in the tooth and no new Speed3 on the horizon.

I've gone through a number of ideas but believe it or not, an MDX.
I need the space for my two boys and the AWD plus some utility and sportiness. The MDX has great seats, great dash, and adequate power and seems to fit the bill. Also considered a SHO for awhile but changed my mind. Still love my car. Its just not covering the bases for me well enough anymore, especially now that MI becomes the frickin North pole every winter now. I can't move but I can get better whip for snow!

I'm still enjoying the 'Speed 3, but may go normally aspirated rear wheel drive next...

Taking a hard look (forgive me boost buddies) at, gasp, Chevrolet SS. Rebadged Australian Holden Commodore with 415 horsepower or so LS3 engine. 12.9 quarters at 110. .97 G on the skid pad. Brembos. Very neutral balance and handling, but you can rotate the tail with your right foot as needed. Room for 5 and luggage, but not as versatile as a hatch or SUV. Twice as expensive, almost as my Speed, but loaded. Just not sure.

I'm still enjoying the 'Speed 3, but may go normally aspirated rear wheel drive next...

Taking a hard look (forgive me boost buddies) at, gasp, Chevrolet SS. Rebadged Australian Holden Commodore with 415 horsepower or so LS3 engine. 12.9 quarters at 110. .97 G on the skid pad. Brembos. Very neutral balance and handling, but you can rotate the tail with your right foot as needed. Room for 5 and luggage, but not as versatile as a hatch or SUV. Twice as expensive, almost as my Speed, but loaded. Just not sure.

Yep....thought about that car too. C&D likes the handling but it isn't quite as fast or quick as a comparable Charger. I like it but..IMO it seems a bit overpriced for an imported Chevy and up here in the snow belt ( or rust belt if you prefer ) the RWD isn't as good in snow as AWD. I debated the SS and the SHO for awhile. The SS is a sleeper and not many of them around plus I bet a power adder would be easy down the road. Time for a test drive!

What are you replacing the Speed with? I may be letting mine go, too, later in the year. She's strong and has served me well for 7 years and 110,000 miles, but getting a little long in the tooth and no new Speed3 on the horizon.

will be getting rid of my 2008 MS3 GT and picking up a very low mile 2013 S4. Will likely add an APR Pulley and Tune to it.

Back