How To: MBC and ATP FCD

WHAT THE FUCKKKKKKKKKKK! how do i even get to the map sensor? it is behind like 4 thick ass wires and burried. WTFFFFFFf.. this is the EASY PART! I cant even reach it. i am sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo pissed off right now i am ready to throw the POS in the woods. damnit this is retarded.

so this pretty much sums up how i feel now :(

Stock: The top hose on the wastegate goes to the soleniod and the bottom (thicker) hose goes to the compressor, correct? (deadhorse

I got some silicon 1/4" vacuum hose to try this out but I noticed on the front of the packaging it says it is good up to 400F max... doesn't the turbo/related exhaust components near the vacuum line get hotter than that?

Also, I haven't looked on the car, but it looks like the bottom hose on the actuator is huge, does 1/4" line actually fit there?

Ok, I know im bringing this back from the dead, but I am stumped with my Hallman MBC-- I know I have everything hooked up right, im running the lighter spring with the ceramic ball and when the MBC is all the way loose, my car is spiking 25+ psi. I know I have all the lines run correctly and nothing is leaking, I went back under the car, tore everything out, replaced it all with 1/4" fuel/vac line, made sure there were no leaks-- put it all back together. Still the same problem.

And yes I checked the inlet/outlet ports a dozen times to make sure they are right.

This totally sucks because the Hallman Pro RX is one of the more expensive MBCs out there that I bought specifically to control spiking issues.

Me sad.

I will probably go in to work early tomorrow and swap in a TurboXS MBC to see if it makes a difference. As I do more research it seems like some brand MBCs work with this car and others don't.

Back